Missing Her

She's gone forever, she's no longer here for her parent's to love deeply. What a mistake she made, so many people cared about her, what a shame this was. Her family is very depressed and sadden, they hate those girls who endlessly bullied her so far it went to death, her parents never saw their happy, healthy daughter dying at such a young age. 

"WHY?!?" Her dad screamed.

"It's going to be okay, I promise" His wife said calmly.

The bullies reunite and once again go up to Mr. and Mrs.Rivers, "I am terribly sorry I drove your daughter to death" 

A moment of silence was after that sentence but it felt longer than a minute.

Lilly's dad screamed on top of his lungs "I'm suing you!" then he just started crying and sobbing once more. What Lilly left behind is a very sad dad in distress. Family therapy took place shorty after his out burst, but this therapy wasn't enough for Mr.River. 

"We'll go to the school tomorrow." Mrs.River said sadly.

"I am going to sue those kids, I want my daughter back!!" he said griefly and angrily. 

The next day, they walked into New Chester Middle School, the last school they will ever walk in. They talked to the principal but she couldn't do anything about it.

Mr.River threw his chair in the air and then left saying, "To court we shall go"