Chapter 1

It's late May, Emme Jackson is trying out her new spells with her best friend, Troy Edwards.

"Score! This spell is in the bag!" Emme shrieks as she flew a fireball out of her wand, and hit the green jar placed only ten feet in front of them.

"Nice, but can you beat this?" Troy yells and at that moment shoots a dozen fireballs out of his wand, breaking every single jar they put up.

"That was a poor shot Troy, stop jumping around like a little boy." Emme replied in disgust, and jealousy.

"Come on, it was good and you know it! You're just jealous because you still can't shoot more than one fireball at a time." Troy laughed.

Emme raised her wand up, flicking her brown bangs back, she gave a dirty look to Troy.

"Who knows if I'm jealous? Well, I know if I am. Do you mind if I throw you deeper in the woods? I mean, then you'd shut up for five minutes about how you can shoot a dozen fireballs at once." She sneered.

"You are jealous, aren't you?" He replied.

"That's it! Good luck finding your way out, because I'm leaving you here!" An with that Emme lifted up her wand jokingly, to 'throw' him into the woods, when she hears a sudden crack from a twig.

"Run!" She yelps after hearing that twig snap. But it was too late for Troy. She heard a bang. And she looked behind her for a split second, and there laid Troy, dead.