Chapter 2

Running from this masked tall shooter, Emme got an idea, run deeper into the woods she thought! She quickly veered into the untamed forest. With the shooter behind her a few feet, she could tell he couldn't she her, so she quickly found a tree with a couple low branches, and climbed the tree. Hopefully, she thought, he wouldn't see her. She hugged the trunk of the tree tightly, and was also ready to to flee at any given moment. She heard crunching leaves, and a deep voice.

"Hey Witchy Witchy, didn't you see me kill your pathetic friend back there? If you did, you're just in luck Witchy. If you come out of your hiding place, and let me kill you, I promise it will not be a painful death. But if not, I will just have to warn the kingdom Witchy, and trust me when they hunt you down, and find you, I promise you this, you will have the most painful death, and we both know how you will die. So what's it going to be Witchy? Me, or the Kingdom?" The shooter asked dryly.

Emme did not respond, she was too scared and angry to, so she waited for the unknown masked shooter. It felt like ages when she heard the deep man's voice again.

"Painful death I see, well Witchy, nice knowin' ya." And with that the gun man walked away.

Emme stayed up in that same tree the rest of the day. She closed her eyes, she started to see her beautiful mother,

"The Fairest of the good." she always called  herself. "And that Evil Witch, if that's even her name, thinks she's the fairest of them all, she's wrong."

Then her Father, with little memories of him, because he died when she was 7.

"Emme, you are the smartest strongest girl I have ever met. And wait till your powers come, trust me you will be the best good witch, anyone would ever see in there lives. But be careful, people will be afraid of you, it's because they don't know you and your 'unusual gift', and in the future they hold these balls, and only a hundred people come to this, and I see you there, beautiful as you are now, in a beautiful dress, shocking the other guest's with your beauty. And I love you so much, please never forget how much I really do." He'd always say.

Unfortunately now she was alone.

---

Emme finally got the guts to jump out of the tree, she took out her wand, and made her house, that is invisible to humans, and other creatures, only visible to good witches. She walked into her beautiful house, she walked upstairs to her bedroom, and got into her bed and sighed,

"Why can't I just be a normal teenager with a full family, with people that are not afraid of me, and my 'unusual' gift." She whispered as she drifted into sleep.