Study Buddies

Feliciano sighed setting down his navy pen, stretching out his legs and wiggling his toes under the wide oak table. He tried to get comfortable, although his butt was gradually falling asleep. 

Yes, there was a low hum of voices, seeing as this was a college campus with lots of students trading notes and catching up with each other as the finals week rapidly approached; so he didn't feel too bad when a loud yawn escaped him. 

His movements caught his boyfriends attention. Matthew chuckled.

"You've been working hard, oui my good boy?" The blonde smiled and set down his pen, not realizing how much his hand ached from writing notes all day. He stretched too, a small whine escaping from his slightly-chapped pink lips.

"Si! Si! I have been! Look Matteo, I have done...uno," Feli turned the pages of Earth Science notes he had been tediously working on. "due...and almost three!" The auburn-haired man smiled and wiggled in his seat. His notes had taken such a long time to write and organize due to the fact that Feli loved to color-code things to make them more digestible for his mind. 

"Good job. Are you ready to take a break?" Matthew leaned over from across Feli and ruffled the smaller man's hair.