Chapter 3

"Aww, I like blushing Liam. God you should have seen yourself, Li. Ha! You looked adorable" Harry cooed, pinching Liam's cheeks but soon stopped and sat back down when Louis glared at him. Although, It was a playful glare, Harry knew that Louis really hated it when someone touched what belonged to him.

"Yeah hands off Styles. His mine!" Louis stated, wrapping his arms around Liam and pulling him in. Liam blushed even harder if possible causing the little tension in the room to disappear as all the boys started teasing him again.

"Guys, I don't act like a puppy. I act very manly, thank you" Liam said, pouting and then curling up to Louis who had pulled own a huge smirk and was grinning mischievously.

"He's not lying, He's quite feisty in bed and he does thi-

"Okay, I am getting some food before I puke"

"Stop right there Tommo, Ughh! not nice thoughts. I really need a smoke, now"

"You know I really like to know the detail but I gotta a date with Sarah (anyone watch AAOOD2?). Catch up later"

"LLLLLLLooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu" Liam whined, hiding his face under Louis' arms as Louis chuckled waving happily to the other 3 boys.

"What?! At least it got rid of them. I did want you all to myself" Louis said, winking at Liam before laying down on the couch, pulling Liam on top of him. Liam took hold of Louis t-shirt keeping a firm hold on it.

"And why?" Liam asked, raising a eyebrow at Louis who looped his arms around Liam's waist. Liam lifted himself up on his elbows, afraid that he would squash Louis because he was quite heavy.

"Because you are my boyfriend and I love you and you look really, really sexy in that t-shirt" Louis muttered, twirling his finger around the hem of Liam's t-shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

Liam let out a quick moan and weaved his hands through Louis' hair, pulling on them ever so slightly. When Louis finally let out a moan, Liam barged his tongue into Louis' mouth sliding his hands from Louis' hair to cup his cheeks. After a very intense battle of their tongues, they let them move together and Louis was slowly trailing his hand under Liam's t-shirt causing Liam to moan his mouth at the skin to skin contact. It was all getting to breathless and messy so they broke the kiss off with Louis lightly placing kissed on Liam's shoulder.

"I love you so much, Lou" Liam whispered, still quite breathe less

"I love you too and I glad we came out" Louis said, reaching up peck Liam's nose. "Really. I am gonna take a shower now, wanna join?"

"No, I am really cool, right here sorry" Liam said, smiling cheekily at Louis as he got off him and pulled Louis up from the couch.

"Aww, fine" Louis said, rushing out of the room.

Liam looked around the room before grabbing his phone and signing on to Twitter. He really wanted to how the fans were taking "Lilo". Liam finally felt free now that he can be with Louis whenever he wanted.

@Lilo_Are_Official- "Today is the best day ever! @Real_Liam_Payne and @Louis_Tomlinson are so cute

@LiamTomlinson- "Congrats @Real_Liam_Payne and @Louis_Tomlinson :) "

@POORLOUIS- "I got nothing against gays but Louis deserves way better than Liam. He is so ugly and fat"

@1D'sbiggest_fan- "How can @Louis_Tomlinson like Liam! I hope Louis wil realizes how hideous Liam is.."

@Larrybabies_23- "Ha, Lilo really? nice joke. Harry and Louis so much better than Liam and Louis. Louis can do so much better"

Liam really wished he hadn't gone on twitter as the tears were now streaming down as his face and he was hiccuping as tried to get a control over himself. He knew they were gonna get hate and he should have been prepared for it but it hurts so bad. No, the fans were right. He was ugly and stupid and fat. He didn't derserve Louis at all, Louis was amazing and he was just fat.

"Li babe you alright?" Louis said, entering the room. Liam urgently wiped the tears away and shakily nodded at Louis who stared at Liam for a while, his eyes narrowed and worried frown on his forehead.

"You sure?" Louis asked, pulling Liam in for a hug. Liam nodded, tears still threatening to form in his eyes. "You know you can tell me anything, bambi"

"I know" Liam whispered, and hugged Louis tighter. He really didn't deserve Louis.