note :-)

The end has arrived everyone.

 Pink Pills has finally come to an end, and I'm sorry to say that there will not be a sequel.

Well, I don't for sure yet, but the sequel is definitely going to be put on hold for a while because I have many other ideas for books, including my next book, Apartment C.

To my active readers, you might be wondering why I wrote Pink Pills sort of in a rush, and it's because I did happen to get a little excited for this book I've been working on. Of course, there's some gaps in Pink Pills such as 'What is Prince's past?' or 'Why was Keyanna the only one left in the institute?'

I try to keep my books short, about thirty chapters or less, and because Prince and Keyanna are supporting characters compared to Matthew, I believe that we need to know the most about the main characters, compared to the others. Thus, Prince and Keyanna's past were left out, since it had no relevance to the story.

I will be constantly editing Pink Pills because I always make errors, so if you see any changes or notifications about that, it's just me going back and fixing my mistakes because I'm an ass.

I wish you all a wonderful night (or day, wherever you are) - always love one another and enjoy life, beautiful people.  :-)

-chris.