Pitch Perfect

Theirs a girl name Becca and she is going to a college wher she is going to study music. She loves music. She has a computer, headphones and a recorder to reord her singing. After, she puts the recording on the computer.

When rebecca arrives at the college

She gets to the college, her dad walks toward her and her dad starts to talk to her. Her dad said "go get some new friends. Rebecca walks away to head to her room.

She gets to her room

She walks in to put her bags on her bed. Then, she walks out of the room and head outside. She gets outside and then she starts to look around and trys to see what music group she wants to join. She saw one that she might like to join, but when she goes over to the music group so she said, "this group isn't for me" and she walks away.

Becca keeps walking Becca kept on walkng and there was a singing group that asked her to join and she said, "no thanks" and then the girls said some bad stuff...........

Becca was still walking around

She was still walking around when a guy bumped into her and the guy said, "opps sorry... are u new here" and Becca said, " ya im going to college to study music". The guy kept on talking........... Then she sat down on the ground and opened up her computer, took out her headphones and she satrted to listen to her music.

The next day

Becca meets Fat Amy.. :]

Becca says "Hi" and Fat Amy said " Hi"

If you want to know more......WHATCH THE MOVIE!!!!!!!