Quotes

She was a girl who knew how to be happy, even when she was sad. And that's important.

Fear is stupid, so are regrets...

We should start to live before we get too old...

I'm pretty, but not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good but I'm not an angel.

A girl doesn't need anyone that doesn't need her. Happiness is the most important thing in the world, without it, you live a life of depression.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints in the moon.

The best pain is laughter- Ashlea ( ashlealoveshorses, wattpad name. ) and Mackenzie.

Smiles are like bandaids that cover up the pain.

LOL SO TRUE'S.

That akward moment when a really annoying person complains that someone's being annoying.

The annoying moment when one side of your headphones stops working.

Hey are you asleep? No, I'm sky diving.

When your at the supermarket and someone you know comes up to you and say's 'hey what are you doing here?' Oh you know, just hunting for elephants.

Lying in bed wondering if it's worth it to get up and pee.

Don't tell me to call down, it makes when want to rip your face off and shove it down the toilet.

Doing your chores like a ninja when your parents pull up into the driveway.

When your about to get out of the car and your favourite song comes on.

When your about to get out of the car and your favourite song comes on and your Mum turns the car off. DAMN IT, NOOOOO! That akward moment when someone comes up to you and say's

'Remember me?' And your just staring at them blankly not knowing who the hell they are.

When I was little I used to sing... A B C D E F G H I J K ELEMNO P.

When you hear a song that perfectly describes your situation.

When you stop to tie your shoe laces and your friends keep walking.

When someone thinks I'm cute and innocent, ( insert wide eyes and eye brows raised)

When you overhear your Mum talking about you on the phone.

AUTHORS NOTE...

Thanks for reading! More quotes soon!