Chapter 1- Natsu and his family

Natsu's P.O.V

It was a normal day I had just waken up for school. Damn it school... I thought i went to the bathroom and did my business. The reason i don't like is because my whole life I've been bullied by my stupid pink hair and my shyness. I am strong and I lose my temper from time to time but never really showed it. Since I've been bullied I change school every year. My new school is Fairy Tail Academy. This time I'm not going to get bullied cause I'm going to hide my pink hair.

"Today's is first day of school the hell hole for me" I say to no one. Since I only live with my sister Wendy I speak to my self sometimes. Don't judge me! Okay so my parents died a long time ago.

my mom Grandeen died after she gave birth my sister Wendy. My dad Igneel after he died i gave me a scarf its the only thing I have of him but then the next day he died in a car accident. Now I'm living with Wendy in a apartment cheap but not that cheap. Wendy goes to the same school as me but she's a junior I'm starting as a senior.

"Natsu-nii come on we're gonna be late for school!" Wendy said from across the room.

"I'm coming just give me a moment" I said to her. I put on my school uniform(BTW the uniform its like school days) put on a cap for my hair so no one can see it and my scarf. When I finished I came to the kitchen made a sandwich and went out grabing Wendy's arm running to the school.

"Natsu-nii slow down!" She exclaimed.

"I can't or will be late for school" I said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey i know its short but i did my best I'll maybe do the next chapter. okay so I hope you like it please tell me if it was good or not just please tell me how it was so