As sweet as candy (Murasakibara Atsushi x Male Reader[LEMON])

So...The story basically going to start as you're already together...Um...Also I don't really know Murasakibara's personality that well so if it's ooc I'm sorry! And you'll also be shorter than him as well as the Uke...^~^ But either way I hope you enjoy the story~!

I sat on the couch watching TV as I waited for Murasakibara, or my food addicted boyfriend to come back from basketball practice.As he walked through the door with his mouth full of chips I jumped up off the couch then ran to him and hugged his torso tightly. Murasakibara looked down at me still eating chips. I looked up at him and laughed softly, smiling brightly. "Hey... Did you buy any pocky?" I asked innocently looking up at him still. Having him not knowing I had a idea he gave me a box of pocky. I smiled once again letting go of him and grabbed the box and ran to the couch, sitting down.Murasakibara also sat down next to me eating the last of the chips he had. I took out a pocky stick and placed it in my mouth facing Murasakibara. Murasakibara looked at me in the corner of his eye. "Hey...Murasakibara?" I asked him innocentlly again still with the pocky stick sticking out my mouth. Murasakibara looked at me fully this time with a questioning face. I moved closer to Murasakibara's face to were the pocky was poking his mouth.

I smiled innocently at Murasakibara wanting to play the pocky game with him.He bit part of that end of the pocky boredly. I bit some of my part of the pocky. As we took turns biting the pocky we got closer till it was one bite. Murasakibara had the last bite before we were kissing.I wrapped my arms around his neck blushing rather darkly while kissing him. Murasakibara rested on hand on my waist as the other one slipped up my shirt. I moaned lightly in the kiss causing Murasakibara to take addvantage and slip his tounge into my mouth. Me and his tongues fought for dominance which I lost. We then broke away from the kiss, I panted blushing still. Murasakibara took of mine and his shirt. He started to nibble,bite and lick my neck and around it. I moaned softly blushing even darker than I was. He then started to go to my right nipple licking it, which caused me to moan a little louder. As he was licking my nipple his hands slowly undid my pants and slid down showing my boxers that had a bulge sticking out. Murasakibara then started to go lower to were he met the waistline of my boxers.

Murasakibara sucked the tip of my member through my boxers.I moaned loudly blushing crimson red. Murasakibara continued to suck on the tip of my member as I was moaning loudly and blushing crimson. He then started to slowly take off my boxers with his teeth. He then licked up some of the precum that was dripping down my member. Murasakibara started to rub my member licking the tip still. He quickly put my whole member into his mouth causing me to moan loudly from the sudden warmth. He started to move his head up and down causing him to deep throat me. As he moved his head up and down my member I was moaning loudly and blushing darkly. I then suddenly felt a really tight knot in my stomach and cummed into Murasakibara's mouth moaning rather loud. He swallowed my cum and then lifted up my legs so they were on his shoulders and his face close to my butt area. Murasakibara licked the entrance of my butt causing me to moan. He continued to lick my butt hole till he thought was wet enough. Murasakibara started to take of both his pants and boxers.I blushed somehow darker seeing how large Murasakibara was and looked up into his eyes shyly.

Murasakibara then lines up his member with my entrance, His eyes asked for permission to enter me. I nodded shyly still blushing allowing him to enter me. Murasakibara then slowly stuck his member into me. "Ngh..." I moaned quietly as he went into me. When he was finally all the way in he aloud me to adjust to his size. I then moaned loudly after a while letting him know he can move. He then started to move slowly in me. "F-faster, Harder Murasakibara~!" I moaned loudly. Murasakibara complied and started to move rather fast and hard. After a while of powerful thrusts he then hit this one spot inside me which made my back arch and me scream his name in plesure. Murasakibara got it as a hint and started to pound that on spot in a inhuman speed. After a while of me being a moaning and blushing mess and Murasakibara's powerful thrusts we both suddenly felt the need to cum. I clenched my butt slightly moaning Murasakibara's name loudly I cummed. Not too long Murasakibara cummed as well. We both sat there panting heavily, "I love how you taste as sweet as candy (M/N)..." Murasakibara whispered/panted in my ear causing me to blush 50 different shades of red once again.

(A/N)Hey..Hope you liked it~! And I needed a lot of thinking for this story so... ^~^ It took awhile to think, But I did it for a friend and I hope they like it~! But I hope whoever is reading tis likes this story~! G'Bye now~!