Changes for the good hopefully?

Ohayo!
It's me finally again, but I came here to shed some possibly Negative or Positive light, but first of all, I never seen this anime when I originally wrote this-I was also a edgy wannabe emo. But I have definitely changed for what I think is the better!

I just wanted to say since I've grown older and now I'm a old old man -3-' (not really) I have greatly matured!
And I seem even more childish than before ^^'

But also I plan on making more stories! And actually continuing them than just suddenly stopping and never responding back to people that want more.

That saying I will no longer be continuing all my other stories, they will still be up but sadly I am just not into some of the fandoms I was before, sorry I never have told anyone and just disappeared, I'm sorry I was very immature and never completed things and didn't know how to appropriately write, though I was indeed improving.
I will be posting this on all of my other previous stories as well, because I don't want you guys to be left off.
I want to involve you guys more into things than I have before, I merely wanted attention back then but now I do have ideas and plans for the future that I want others to have their say to.

I also want deep down honesty, I know currently Wattpad has been a lil harsh on words when you comment, and I myself have a foul mouth, but I do hope we can succeed together and that you will read my future stories so I can show you my improvement!

I will also take suggestions on what you may think I will enjoy writing about, but please know I may or may not do it because I simply don't find it enjoyable.
That or I have too much work ^^'

I also plan on posting on my drawing story more, I want to be able to show my art, and I have greatly improved since then and I do hope you guys read that too if you enjoy art(unless you are reading this on my art book, then please look forward to future art)

I want to get a career started on webcomics and I do have many ideas I want to do! As well as commissions, but I am a procrastinator ^^'

Either way please forgive my Hiatus and please keep following me to read future works!