Since You Came Back

It was March 3, 2013 when he found me and we've been together since then. I was walking down the street when my old friend Jonathan came running after me.

''Emma its me Jonathan,'' he yelled. I turned around and saw him running toward me. A first, I didn't know who it was, but when he came closer I started to know who he was. When he was close to me, he hugged me and cheered '' Emma I missed you so much.''

''How did you find me?'' I asked ''i found your mom at the park and she told me where u were'' he said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

''Your mom was at the park and she told me where you were and i wanted to see you.'' He said looking at the round.

''Well I'm happy you did because right now i have no friends,'' I said. Right now i didn't have friends. My ex-best friend told everyone that i used to cut.

''How come you don't have any friends?'' He asked.

''ill tell you later okay? you just came i want to spend time with you and catch up on things.''

''Ok.'' He didn't sound convinced. we started walking to the park to hang out at our spot when we were little. My phone beeped and i took it out to read it.

From Billy<333

Baby where are you? Are you coming to my house? 

Shit. I forgot that i had to go to my boyfriends house.

To Billy<333

Imma be a little late. Im with my mom Ill be there in a few. ily

''Jonathan i have to go to my boyfriends house right now. Im really sorry. We can hang out tomorrow.'' 

''Its ok ill see you tomorrow. Give me your number so ill text you where we meet.'' He said a little sad.

''Okay'' I gave him my phone and put my number in. ''Text me tomorrow morning'' He gave me a hug and i left running.