Ch 2

As i ran to my boyfriends house i started to smile when i thought of Joanthan. He looked so cute.

Wait im in a relationship i cant think about how cute he was. ugh ill get it out of my head.

As i knocked  on his door, he didnt answer it just opened. When i walked in, i heard moaning and yelling from his bedroom. i walked upstairs and the yelling came from his room. i walked to his room and saw him banging this girl. He saw me and stopped ''Baby im sorry. I didnt know what i was doing.'' He hugged me but i just pushed him away.

''Were done. I never want to see you again. Just leave me alone.'' I slapped him and ran away. When i was outside i took out my phone and texted Joanthan. I smiled at the name he put.

To Johnny:)

Can i come over? I have no where to go.

In seconds he answered

From Johnny:)

Of course you can ill text you the address 

After he texted me the address, i walked to his house. His house on the outside was huge. It was so beautiful. I rang the doorbell and he answered the door. ''Oh my God what happened?''

''My boyfriend was banging this girl on our bed.''

He hugged me and whispered ''Hey its okay. He didnt deserved you. He was lucky to have you.'' 

I looked at him. He really did change. He became cuter and nicer. I looked at his eyes. They were blue as the ocean. He looked at me and leaned in and kissed me. It wasnt like any kiss i have with Billy. this one had sparks and everything.

''Want to go to bed?''

I nodded and followed him. He let me use his cloths and jumped to bed. He came in and I cuddled next to him. As he fell asleep he whisper '' i always love you.''

I started blushing and responded '' Im starting to love you too.'' He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Hope you loved the chapter Its sweet ik <33333333