Regionals

Trevor's POV

We reach the Regionals stadium and get off the studio bus, we walk inside the stadium and look around its massive and and very addictive and also incredibly awesome.There is a small cafe on your right near the door when you walk in and there is a couple of malls as well, this place is amazing .

We head into the dorms area where we will be staying for a couple of days until the competitions are over.There is two different dorms, girl's dorms and boy's dorms there is two bunk beds in each dorm for the boys and I don't know how much the girls have. After a while we start picking our partners who we will be sharing dorms with, my dorm partner is Shane. After packing and getting comfortable with our dorms, the boys and I decided to head out and explore the area and grab some coffee.

We bought the coffee and finished exploring the place we started heading back to our dorms on the way back we saw  Zac telling Alexa and Logan to get ready for their duet round. I haven't talked to Brittany since we got off the bus, I'm planning on talking to her after her time to shine.(after her female solo)
*****************************
Logan's POV

I am so nervous about this because I don't know who we will be going against it could be L.O. D or any other teams. I finish putting on my fake eyelashes and began doing Alexa's hair, we are both having buns  with some extensions around and our costumes are looking fabulous,  after a while I finished doing her hair and we head backstage. I look at Alexa and she looks just as nervous as I am, I give her a quick hug and we start going over the routine one more time. After a while the announcer calls out our team name and Alexa and I hit the stage.

Going against elite is no problem for me, yes my brother dances at that studio but still if I go against him in the duet round I won't be afraid because I am a better dancer then my brother.
***************************
Brittany's POV
I am watching Alexa and Logan perform their routine on stage while TNS  and I are backstage and their routine is really good, they have been practising hard the last couple of weeks and for them to finally show what they have been doing is a great thing. So far I am watching Logan dance and from the last time i saw Logan dance she was good, but now she has improved and is dancing amazingly and it just amazes me.

\\\ couple of minutes later\\|

Logan and Alexa have finished their performance and now its Elite's turn to perform their routine, I have to say their routine is really good but not as good as Logan and Alexa's.

"Well done girls, you did an amazing job!" Ms Jennie said congratulating Logan and Alexa

" Yeah, you girls were fabulous!" Said Zac agreeing with ms Jennie

"Thank you so much!" Alexa said, speaking for Logan too who was out of breath.

After the elite's performance it's the female solo round and that means I will be going to perform next, I am nervous because you know I am always nervouse, I quickly go to Trevor and ask him to calm me down because his like the professional at calming people down. I find him with the boys so I quickly steal him away from the group.

"Trevor I am like so nervous!"

"Calm down babe you'll be alright! Just breathe in and out."

I breathed in and out, I gave Trevor a hug just to be super calm, but I wasn't completely calm and Trevor saw. "Babe you'll be alright, even if you loose I will still be proud of you for dancing."

"Are you serious, you'll still be proud of me even if I loose?" I asked surprisingly. "Yes baby girl I will still be proud of you even if you loose.

"Why?" I asked
"Because I love you baby doll." He replied.
"Trevor, I love you too and your the best boyfriend ever."

Before I knew it Trevor's lips were locked into mine and we are kissing so patently.

I feel abit better and im ready to go i am still nervous but what trevor told me before it just makes me want to dance. I hug Trevor one more time and give him a quick kiss on the cheeks and I head to the stage. All I feel like doing now is dancing.

×××××××××××××××××××××××
That's two updates and I hope your enjoying the book, I rewrote this chapter just in case your wondering why things have changed.  And it's been a long time without me updating so I just decided to rewrite this page so I can get back into the habit of updating again. Toodles xxo💖