The Prey

CHAPTER ONE
Cerise Liaison (POV)
  I sat in the school's cafeteria o, a Monday afternoon, far away from the jocks table. He was seated there as usual, talking animatedly to his group of friends. I've been stalking his every move for the past three months now, but he had no idea.
  "Such a naive person for an Alpha". I thought silently to myself.

  About a year ago he led the Crescent Moon pack warriors to attack my pack ( Silver Crest pack). His pack is ranked the number one most powerful pack in this country. We fought back with everything we had but all to no avail. I lost everything that day starting from my parents to my brother who tried his best to save the pack, my friends, and my pack. Only my best friend Kya and I survived the attack, how we survived? i had no idea myself.

  Over the past months, Kya and I have started to build up our new life's amongs humans, knowing that we couldn't survive as rouges. We moved to a town called Ashbourn, and started attending Ashbourn Community College. It was  later on that i got to know that River De'lor the all so powerful Alpha attends the same school as us. You must be wondering how the other wolves don't pick up our scents, well before my parents died they were good friends with a witch. Fernanda is like our guardian except she doesn't live with us so she makes all the potions we use to keep our scents hidden.

  River De'lor is my prey and i am his predator. He definitely wouldn't know what hit him.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: So this is my first book so please be nice. Feel free to comment and vote. The book might not be good but i'm trying my best. I'd try and update every weekend depending on my schedule. Thanks.