CHAPTER TWO

I was engulfed by darkness, a white, bright light shone directly in front of me. I tilted my head to get a better view but saw nothing, after a few seconds it disappeared. Next thing i knew i was standing in a huge battle field, the same one where the war between my pack and the Crescent Moon pack took place. I looked to my left and saw my father and brother upfront leading the pack warriors. We were greatly outnumbered by our opponents. Suddenly i heard the cracking of bones from both packs as everyone shifted, the war had begun. I tried to run and help my pack but as always it was like my feet were stuck to the ground, my vocal cords were mute so i couldn't utter a word. I was glued to the spot as i watched my whole pack perish. Suddenly i saw him approaching me, his paws out and ready to kill. He raised them towards me, but the darkness soon came again and a loud piercing sound surfaced.

(PRESENT)
  I shot up from my back and fell on the floor, quickly recovering from the nightmare that haunted me for the past few months now. Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead and my pyjamas consisting of a tank top and shorts were soaked. For the past two months, i never cried because of the nightmares again, i still had the fear deep down, but i never let it show. I knew i had to be strong.

  I threw the covers off me and stood up to begin the day. I went to the room across from mine and opened the door quietly, Kya's sleeping figure sprawled on the bed. She had always been a heavy sleeper. I walked to her bathroom and fetched a bucket of water, entering the room back and poured the water on her head. I ran out not even waiting to see her expression  knowing she would be mad at me. I heard her scream my name as i locked my door. I quickly showered and walked into my closet, pulling out a set of matching underwear and a white tank top and maroon skinny jeans. Already dressed up i made my way to the kitchen.

"How was your night" Kya asked entering in a yellow summer dress.

"Same old" i replied with a heavy sigh.

  Kya knew about my nightmares i've been having, but thank God she knew not to press further about the issue. We arrived at school as soon as the bell for the first period to begin rang, quickly making my way to my locker, i took out everything i'd need and made my way to biology. I sat in my chair trying to take notes as fast as i could, as Mr. Winterbottom, the biology teacher taught. The door opened, River De'lor, Jason Matthews(the beta) and Chase Taylor(third in command) walked in. Mr. Winterbottom didn't bother telling them off cause he was used to it.
Such a cliché scene . I thought.

  If only the girls at this school truly knew what a murderer River was, I don't think they would fan-girl over him so much. But actually thinking about it these girls are just bubble heads.

  "Hey" i turned my head to meet river staring. "Are you new here" he asked. The war flashed before my eyes and my blood instantly boiled, but i had to pretend to be a big bottle of sunshine.

"Nope, not really" i said turning my head to face the board as i continued with the notes.

"Oh" he muttered.

The bell rang signalling the end of class. I quickly stood up and exited the lab.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Second chapter, well that took a while. Feel free to comment and vote. Thanks
-gtg1010