3

( sorry for slow updates I didn't know people actually read this )

03

Alice

When I got to the bar I grabbed whatever drink I could find and put it in a solo cup.

I leaned the cup back to take a sip. The drink defiantly had alcohol because it burned down my throat. I took the cup away from my lips Sam was in front of me smirking.

"Oh hi." I nervously laughed.

"Hey babygirl. Why don't we go somewhere a bit more private?" he said.

Um is this some type of joke? When would the Sam Wilkinson ask me to go somewhere with him. I know what he wants but im not that kind of person. I don't want a one night stand. But how do I turn him down?

"You know I would love too but i was just about to leave." I said giving him a fake smile. Before he said anything I started speed walking over to Jack, of course Lexi still on his lap.

"Um Jack, we need to go. Like now." I said pursing my lips. "Um ok?" He said taking Lexi off his lap.

Then we left. Just like that. I wonder if that was the wrong move.

We got in the car and started on the way home. "What happened?" he said not taking his eyes off the road.
I sighed then told him everything.

"Sam came up to me and he was like do you wanna go somewhere quiet and I was like no I'm about to leave but then I feel bad because what if he's mad and tries to get revenge,"

I continued as we got out of the car.

"I mean you know how he is he gets what he wants and I really,"

Then out of no where Jack slammed his lips against mine. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"What are you doing Jack!!" I whisper screamed my eyes wide.
"I'm sorry I just thought it you would like some reassuring."

"Reassuring for what?" I said still upset. "That everything will be ok and I'm right here."

//
HAH BUT EVERYTHING WONT BE OKAY!!!! BUT STILL CUTE ASF💓💓 AND SHORT ASF SORRY