Chapter 3

There was 5 minutes until the end of French before we went to gym. I was counting down the minutes.

4,

4 1/2,

3,

AIN! AIN! AIN! AIN! Great. Fire drill. It may not seem like it but, I really like gym because we always play dodgeball. And this fire drill was interfering with MY GYM TIME!

It came as a startle to everyone except Mme Claudio. It wasn't fair. She always got the heads up, and us, we freaking freak out! Not literally though.

We talk a lot all the time so, why would this be any different? That's why every teacher that we passed in the hall yelled at us while we were trying to get outside. Honestly, the amount of times a teacher stopped us, the school would already be burnt to ashes. No joke.

When we finally got outside, we crossed the pavement, the grass and stood by the far fence. We do this every time. I swear that this is the 4th fire drill in 2 months! It's not like we have no freaking idea what to do in case of a fire! Like honestly! A 2 year old could figure it out! Follow the other classes! It's not rocket science!

Despite it being November, it was gorgeous out! Although, if this wasn't the last damn fire drill before February, I would make my parents sue. We wouldn't get much money though, because our school is poor, and everybody knows it.

Even though it was nice out, there was a really cold breeze that put goose bumps on my arms and legs, and I was wearing pants! Sometimes I wish it was still summer because I hate being cold. Absolutely hate it!

The minutes passed and finally the principle, Mme CrapBag, gave the sign to all the teachers saying we could go back in. Our teacher said "On rentre!" And we went in. Everybody was jumping to keep warm so she didn't delay us.

The principle's name wasn't actually CrapBag, but that's what we called her. Her real name is quite similar, it's CrudBuy. Retarded huh? I know. It sounds exactly how it's spelt: Crud- Buy. Since nobody really liked her, or to say her name, we switched it around, just a little bit.

When we got inside, we went to our class, only just to leave again and go to the gym. We only had 15 minutes of gym, great! Just barley enough time to play 1 game of dodgeball. 15 minutes may seem like enough time but, with Theodore, Caleb and Dominick, 15 minutes turns into 7 minutes.

Today on my team were some fairly good players. We had: me, Sidney, Natalie, Isabella, Juliet, Chloe, Lucy, William, Miles, Everett, Joseph, Wyatt and, oh great, Theodore.

As we had mostly good players, we won with time to spare, so we went back to class. It was Friday so we got pizza! I was excited. I love pizza so much I could marry it.

By the end of History, after lunch, I realized we had not yet numbered our lists. So I whisper yelled to Isabella "Ohmygosh! We forgot about the list! Should we do it now?" Quickly Isabella answered "Yes!" I pulled it out of my desk. Looking at my very pretty writing, I was out of it for a minute. Was I really going to tell Isabella who I possibly liked? Hell yeah! I am the one to take risks, not very often, but I do. "You first," I said to Isabella. She took out a purple pen and began numbering the list.

When she was finished, I was about to start when Sidney said from my other side "What are you guys doing?"

I explained what we were doing and asked if she wanted in. Of course, she said 'yes' so, I let her number before me.

I was kind of nervous because the last time I told someone my crush, they went all crazy about it. I really didn't want a repeat of that.

Sidney was fairly fast. It was my turn. I took out a blue pencil crayon because Sidney used a pencil. I scanned the list. Alright here we go.

Obviously I put Theodore as #11. That part was simple. The rest took me a while.

When I was finally finished, we all looked at the list together. "Wow," was all that came out of their mouths, as well as mine. Did I really put that? I did.