Prologue

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, slowly letting my legs fall to the side of the bed. The second my bare feet touched the floor I hissed and raised them to the bed again. "Holy crap that's cold!" I rubbed at my feet to warm them. A voice traveled through the door "Master Chaos, I have your breakfast." I glanced at the door then turned back towards my feet and lowered them again "Come in." The speaker slid the door open, walking inside with a plate of orange chicken. She set it down on a wooden nightstand next to the door and spoke again "Do you want anything with it, Master Chaos?" The speaker had icey blue hair and eyes that matched it. She wore a orange frog hat that had blue eyes and a black spotted dress. And, of course, white heels. I smiled toothily "That will be all, Eruka." Eruka nodded and exited the room. "You should've killed her." The voice in my head crap again... "For the last time, I refuse to kill a loyal follower!" I retorted back. "Suit yourself.." Ugh. Stupid voice... Oh! How rude of me. I'm Chaos Gorgon, 16 year old daughter of Medusa Gorgon. I'm a Witch. Black hair, yellow eyes... (A/N: Kinda like Medusa in Arachne's body.) I rubbed my eyes again and stood up, walking over to the nightstand. Grabbing the plate, I scarfed it down. Coughing, I grabbed the outfit I was going to be wearing. A black sleeveless hoodie with an eye on either side of the hood and a pair of black skinny jeans that were wider at the end. (A/N: Like the pants Yûko wore after her hangover.) I got dressed and walked out to the room a Human would call the living room. Except ours was just a giant empty space. Next to the hallway that led to my room, there was another hallway that contained Lady Medusa's and Crona's rooms. And some empty guest rooms. We haven't had guests over for a few years now, and it never bodes well for them. I suppose that's why we never have them. But that's besides the point. A voice echoed to my left "There was a letter in the mail for you today." I looked back and nodded "Who's it from?" "The Academy." The voice replied, walking up and handing me the letter. They walked away once again. I let out a small "hm.." before unfolding and opening the letter. Dear Chaos,
We would like to invite you to enroll here at the DWMA so we may observe your skills and training. It would honor us highly if you considered our offer.
Signed, Lord Death
'Lord Death, huh? He must think highly of himself.' I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. 'Well, I have been getting bored lately. And this will give me a chance to get my revenge on them..' I smirked slightly and walked towards the door, letter in hand 'You're messing with the wrong witch..' Pushing the door open, I continued walking forward until I made it outside. I closed my eyes briefly, breathing inwards. I reopened them as I exhaled, yellow eyes scanning the terrain. A few patches of dull, lifeless grass sprouting here and there. A forest of vector trees that surround to make a clearing. 'As lifeless as my heart. Ha.. If I even have one anymore.' I sighed again and stuck my hands out, bending my fingers "Nake snake cobra cobbra.." I chanted nearly under my breath. I flashed my hands outwards "Transportation spell!" Vector arrows came out of my hands and swirled in the air, forming a portal. I saundered over to it, grinning as my head tilted. I tilted it back and stepped through the portal. The portal crackled and I appeared in Death City. 'Ah, Death City. Otherwise known as Death Vegas. Home of Meisters and Weapons.' I traveled forward, intent of arriving at the DWMA.

~Time skip, brought to you by my lazyness and Excalibur whacking you with his cane~

I arrived at the top of the endless flight of stairs to the DWMA to be met with a very annoying and loud voice. "YAHOO!! I'M GONNA SURPASS GOD!!" I sweatdropped 'Whoever can possibly be that loud needs to be shot..' (A/N: Funny thing is, he already has XD) The voice was followed by a blue haired boy in a spiky style. "I'M THE GREAT BLACK★STAR, NICE TO MEET YA, CHUMP!" The annoying shit named 'Black★Star' held out a hand. This little shit thinks I'll shake his hand? Amusing. "No thanks. I'll pass. I don't know where that's been." He looked offended for a moment, then his wide smile returned "THAT'S OK! YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A SMALLFRY FOR SOMEONE AS BIG AS ME ANYWAY!!" I contorted my lips, spitting on his face as I continued walking past him, glaring as I passed. "SO WHERE YA GOIN'?" "Lord Death's room." I hissed, slightly under my breath. "WHY DO YA NEED TO VISIT LORD DEATH?" I muttered "Would you please shut the hell up?" I raised my voice again "I'm here to join the DWMA." "DO YOU NEED HELP GETTING THERE?!" "No. I'll be fine on my own." I strided ahead, speeding past him. "Hmph. Dumb little brat." I finally reached my destination: The Death Room. I pushed the door open, walking inside the guillotine hallway. I looked up at the guillotines 'What a strange sense of taste.. I like it.' I smiled slightly then turned my attention back to the hall, continuing to walk forward. I soon arrived at a platform where someone stood, wearing a strangely shaped robe. "Are you Lord Death?" The robed figure turned around, then in a childish and quite annoying voice, said the following. "Chaos! Chaos! Welcome! Welcome!" I sweatdropped 'How old is he, 5?" "I'm Lord Death, the principal of this Academy. I hadn't expected you to come this short notice." "Well I don't really have much else to do." I gave a bored and annoyed look. "For you to enroll, I need to know some basic information about yourself. Do you mind if I ask questions?" I gave the same look "Fine, but no questions about my family." "Alrighty! Name?" He chided in his childish tone "Chaos Gorgon." "Age?" "16." "Race?" "Witch." Lord Death looked hesitant at that, but continued "Classification?" "Hybrid." "Nationality?" "Japanese." "Any special abilities?" "None in particular." Lord Death tilted his head, then returned it before continuing "Height?" "5'9"." "Weight?" "90lbs." He looked surprised at this "You're skinny!" "I know.." I looked bored. "Alrighty! We'll put you on the student register and enroll you in some classes! In the meantime, why don't you go sit in the Infirmary?" I shrugged and started walking away, putting on headphones "Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I seriously need to improve my writing skills. Anyway. See ya next chapter, when we find out what classes Chaos got :3 I'm planning for some major plot twists throughout the story. So expect to be.. Bamboozled!! Lol.