It's like I'm not here.

HEY GUIZE! So this is totally 100% fiction ( made up ) and idk where it came from, I just started to write, and this is how it came out!! I know that this is really short, but I want to know if you guys think that I should write more!!! Ok THANKS! <3 Bye! 

You could say that I'm invisible. No, no, not quite. You see, I have this thing. It's sorta' like a peice of gum that's stuck in your hair. The more that you try to get rid of it, the more it sticks. Well my thing is somewhat like that, except it has nothing to do with gum. It's quite hard to explian actually. It first started  when I began fourth grade. The summer after third grade my parents decided to get a divorce, and that's when my father moved to Scotland. I haven't seen him since. It's like he just dissappeared. Anyway, when I first stared fourth grade, things started to go downhill with not only friends, but my pet cat Jewls had just died as well. Since my parents hd just gotten divorced, my mother and I had to move to a new town, and I had to start in a new school, which I was not happy with at all. I would have to leave my best friend behind! Why was my mother making me do this? Oh wait, it's because we had no money.. Daddy took it all for himself and his new girlfriend. He left mom and I to fend' for ourselves, with no cash, not much food, and one rusty old jeep. We had to do something, and of course, my grandmother offers for us to stay there. I mean, what choise did we really have? So along we went to live with Grama. Back to school, I was really depressed, and had no friends what so ever. Except for my invisible ones, of course. My mother used to call then immaginary but I told her to stop. I didn't like that word. They weren't immaginary, they were real. At least to me they were.  

TO BE CONTINUED!

{ HORRIBLE RIGHT? } ok