Trading Sides

•Princeton Pov•

I was outside the studio because I was trying to figure out who wanted to meet with Tray. I was walking around the parking lot but then I stopped when I heard some people talking. One of the voices sound like Diavion what could she possible want with Tray so I decided to ease drop and hear on their conversation. I peeked around the corner and realized it was her but the boy she was with I didn't know who he was.

•Diavion Pov•

Me: what is taking him so long

Xavier: I don't know, are you sure this is a good idea I mean I love Tray and all but I don't think I should ruin her relationship I should just move on

Me: stop being a punk Xavier if you love her you would do anything to be with her so stick to the plan

Xavier: fine maybe it will all work out *hears somebody running towards them* do you here that??

Me: yeah maybe it's Ej he shouldn't have to take that long to be in the studio let's just hide just in case it's not him

•Prince Pov•

As I was listening to their conversation I realized that the boy Xavier likes Tray. How could he be in love with her if they haven't even meet? I'm going to have to talk to her when this is all done with. I knew Diavion was up to something but her sister is never with her. Something ain't right I have to look into that, and what does Ej got involved with this? As I was thinking I heard somebody running towards me. I look back only to discover Ray and Tray.

Tray: baby what are you doing out here

Prince: ummm.... I lost my car keys and I had to come look for them

Ray: oh your missing the big a announcement inside bro

Prince: okay but I still haven't found my car keys

Tray: we will help you look and we need to hurry before we miss anything important

•Diavion Pov•

So Princeton must was ease dropping on our conversation. Good thing we didn't talk about the plan. As they were walking around looking for the car keys, Tray was walking towards us. I guess it's time for a plan B thanks to Ej. I hope he didn't try to set us up or anything or he is going to get what's coming to him. As she kept approaching us we waited until she got closer and then Xavier grabbed her while covering her mouth. She begin to squeal which made Ray and Prince run in our direction. When they finally was near us prince started talking.

Prince: let her go she has nothing to do with this

Diavion: actually she does see Xavier here wants her and I want Roc and we are going to get them by any means necessary

Ray: well you know that can't happen

Xavier: oh but it will *he stabs tray and let's her go as she falls lifeless on the ground*

•Nobody Pov•

Prince immediately punches Xavier in the face. They begin to fight and Ray ran to Tray side to see was she still breathing. Her heart was beating but not at normal speed he begin to put some pressure on her wound to keep her from losing so much blood. He then remembered that Diavion was out here and he started looking around only to find out that she was gone. The rest of the crew started coming out when Ray was yelling for help. When they finally came out the girls ran to tray side, and the boys went to go get prince off of Xavier. They picked up Tray and put her in prince car. Everybody begin to load up in their on car but Quisha drove for prince since he wanted to be with Tray. Everybody begin to speed down the highway.