day of the dead

"Hold on holy ghost, go on,hold me close,better run,here we come,its the day of the dead"
Macenna slowly wipes a tear away,sitting in the dark she began to remember its okay..lyrics got the best of her and gave her comfort

Macenna's POV:
....i took a sigh and just staired at my phone in the dark and listended to Day Of The Dead.
i was surprised when i saw my phone light up at the sight of a message with my name..i shot up and opened it in curiousity.
"maccy? whats wrong? why didnt you come over.... are you okay sweety?"..it was from Alex.
great..,i sigh and replied with my sarcastic "why do you care?"..Alex was just acting nice but left the second i got complicated.
ive always had issues with people running from me..

Flashback;Macenna's pov
heyy Jaime....hi Ross
i held my head down and covered my face..
i noticed Jaime,my best friend,slowly hid behind Ross..my friend.
Ross was mean to me but i ignore it..for Jaime's sake....

i heard them trash talking about me and i began to form a fist.
i slowly started up to them and asked why they talk about me.."Jaime? is this how you really feel?" a tear slid down my cheek.He went silent, i look over to see Ross,wraping his arm around Jaime's neck and he blushed,i ran off..remembering and wondering why.."im not good enough" i uttered..

current Moment;Maccena's POV: I feel lied to..i know he didnt care..i guess im just his plan B...............i thought about the previous days i spent alone.I started to cry the moment Knife Called Lust played on my playlist...."why?".......i cried..

(did you like the story? if so,i might upload more....
all the songs:Day Of The Dead
Knife Called Lust
belong to Hollywood Undead..)