Chapter One

Songs for Chapter One:

Cool For Summer~Demi Lovato

Honey, I'm good~ Andy Grammer

Hey Mama~ David Guetta-Nikki Manaj

She's Kinda Hot~ FiveSOS

Stitches~ Shawn Mendes

Love Me Harder~ Ariana Grande

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Life is fragile handle it with Prayer'
I read the hanging sign on my girlfriend, Annas, living room wall. I walked over to her straight white couch, that had a purple grape juice stain, created by her little six year old sister, Gracie.
I sit on the far side of the couch, careful not to mess up her perfect pillows.
Almost everything in her living room was straight white, except her television and a few family pictures.
Seeing Anna so small in these pictures made me smile. She grew up into a beautiful woman.
"Mind if I keep you company, Justin?"  I tense up a little, realizing it was her father. He's always scared me a little, considering he was in the Navy. The first time I met him he made sure I knew, saying that if I ever hurt her he would blow me to bits.
"Oh, uh- o-of course sir." He walks over noticing the grape stain and muttering that Nancy should have cleaned it up.
He sits on the white recliner, and looks up at me.
"Where are you planning to take my daughter tonight?" He asks me.
"Well, I uh- thought I'd take her to Olive Garden because I know she likes that place..." I trail off, thinking that he'd say that Olive Garden would be a poor persons setting, since they are the richest people I know.
"Olive Garden, hm? She does like that place."
I give a sigh of relief, then I hear someone coming down the stairs. I turn around and see Anna, wearing a tight green dress, with her red hair cascading down her back.
"Hi Justin" She says, looking down at her green heals.
"H-hey. You look beautiful." I manage to get out. For years I've had a problem talking with people. I seriously need to fix that.
I hold out my hand, motioning for her to take it. I've always wanted this girl to be mine, for a long time. We've been dating for a while and I wanted to tell her that I loved her tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She puts her head back in laughter, after a really crappy joke I told her. I knew she was the one right after a crappy joke.
She calms down a little and looks at the table and whispers, "Do you remember how we met?"
A smile slowly spread across my face.
"Yeah, I do"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~Charles High School~~~~~~~
"If I get Christi Johnson's panties, how much are you willing to pay?" Ashton asks me. He's been my second best friend for years. My first best friend, Sadi, was walking to my right, obviously disgusted with our former conversation.
"You guys are so disgusting" She says, putting her hands around her throat, making a 'gag me' gesture.
"Oh hey, this is my class." Ashton says.
"Ha! Health class time for you. Go learn about how your gonna impregnate blondey over there" that earned a slap from Sadi, saying that 'blondey' over there was one of her good friends.
We started walking again towards our class with Mrs. Shepard. English was probably the easiest subject there is.
Sadi stopped me from going inside and said "I have to tell you something" Her braces giving her kind of a lisp ever since she got them.
"I sort of kind of like y-"
Everything else was blocked out my the most gorgeous girl. Everyone seemed to disappear except for her and I. It was like we were the only people on the planet. That is until Sadi snapped her fingers in front of my face.
"Hello?" She said.
"Huh? Oh hi" I started over to the girl who was at her locker getting some books. Her reddish hair put into a neat pony tail.
"Hi" I waved at The girl, shyly. I always had social anxiety, but this girl was seemingly approachable.
"Oh hi" She said, looking at me.
"I'm Justin"
"I'm Anna" She said, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Right then, I knew you were gonna be mine some day" I said, finishing the story.
"Well you were right." Pushing back a strand of hair behind her ear she said, "Did you ever ask Sadi what she was trying to tell you?"
"Well, no. Actually I should call her later. I haven't spoken to her in years."
"What happened?"
"Well after high school, and when you and me started dating, I guess we just lost touch."
Anna mumbled something to herself, and looked up at me and smiled.
"Well, cheers to us!" She said holding up her wine glass.
"Yeah" I say, smiling. "Cheers to us"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, this is it" Anna says, taking my hands in hers. We stand on her white porch, just staring into each other's eyes.
"Anna?"
"Yes?"
"I lo-" But before I could finish my sentence, her father swings open the door and stares at the scene in front of him.
"Anna. Your here. I was beginning to wonder"
"Could you give us a few minutes? Justin wanted to tell me something"
"Whatever it is he can say it in front of me"
They both stare at me for a second, and then I look at Anna and say "I had a great time"
I mentally slap myself for it. Anna looks at me a little sad and disappointed. I couldn't tell her I love her with her father staring at me like I'm his dinner.
"I had a great time to" She says. She gives me a peck on the cheek, and goes inside. Her father stands at the doorway for a moment before going back inside.
I walk down the drive way, and I can feel his eyes burning in the back of my head. I turn around, and sure enough he's looking at me from the window.

I hop in my car, and start the ignition, remembering that I have to call Sadi. I remember talking to Ashton a few days ago, him saying that Sadi got 'hot'. She got her braces off, and from my guess, she must've gotten contacts to. All the drive home I think of what Sadi was going to say that day. My thoughts get the best of me, and I start to think that she had a crush on me.
'That's ridiculous' I think.
Impossible.