Introduction

Only a select few know me for me. Others knew of me, but didn't know my story, my personality, the goodness inside of me. All they knew is that I was bisexual, a freak, a sinner. I have been bullied since I came out. That's what I'm know for in my Catholic School. But Liz and Ross can see through all of that. They have been there for me through thick and thin. And that's the only thing I could ever ask out of them.

My parents, well...lets just say I'd rather not live in my current situation. My mother and father are constantly arguing. Because of his broken marriage, most nights my father gets drunk and comes home violent. He'll beat my mother and I. Oh, and another thing. My brother is dead. He died in a an accident at the lake. He was seven, and I was four. Now I'm seventeen, a junior in High School, and that day still haunts me. I think when he died was when my parents marriage fell apart. His name was Justin. I wish I could leave. I wish I didn't have to live in the crappy apartment with my parents. But, as it is, I must. I have nowhere else to go.

But I don't plan on letting that stop me. I have dreams, just like everyone else. I want to go to collage, become a materials scientist. I want to move out and get a good job, settle down with a family of my own.

My name is Aubrey McBride, and this is my story

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to write a proper Wattpad story for some time now, but I had an idea for a story that I loved, so I went along with it. That's how Once Upon a Midnight Moon came about. I promise the next chapter will be more exciting, but this chapter was necessary. You needed to know why Aubry was bullied, and why her life at home isn't the greatest. I will update whenever I get the chance to write. I'm going camping on Wednesday, and I don't know if I'll have Internet. But I'll do my best! Please be sure to vote and comment, telling me what you think! ~Kathryn