Chapter 1

Brianna Marie POV
So far tonight is going good , moms at work and Michael (dad) is gone doing who knows what . For my 17 years of life I been through some shit no young girl should go through . My mom is like my best friend but sometimes I feel I have no mom she is always working an I'm home watching my bad ass sister for her to be 15 she is fast as hell the shit she do you would expect her ass to be pregnant mom don't really no what Lizzy do , an my brother Brandon well let's just say his ass is only worried about football an his girlfriend Candice they been together for 2 years  Brandon is 16 were only one year apart me an my brother is close but not to the point were I can tell him that are father been rapping me since I was 16 he would go ballistics if he knew he would try to kill him Brandon an dad isn't close they bump heads all the time . As I was getting out of the shower I heard the door open an shut...
FUCK I said lowly to were only I could hear myself  I peeped my head down stairs a little to make sure I was right about who was coming in the house and to my consumption I was right Michael looked at me an smirked .
Michael: mhmm mhmm mhmm what do we have here.. Don't you look good  why don't you let daddy have a look

Brianna: my heart was beating fast I felt my face becoming warm as tears felt my eyes . Lizzy had left an Brandon wasn't home I knew their was no way of getting out of it

Michael: you must knew I was coming home tonight you were ready just for me

Brianna: as he was saying those words I was backing up an yelled YOUR A SICK ASS Bastard MICHAEL ! As I felt the wall something came over me this time I put up a fight when I felt him go for my towel I punched him dead in his shit before he could do anything else I heard the door this time it was my mom before she could see anything he went in their room all I heard is * you think that shit gone to stop me as  Michael whisper only for me to hear an shut the door * my mom looked . Hey baby as she was walking upstairs looking at me as she could tell something was wrong .

Olivia(bri mom): as I'm walking up the stairs I see tear streaks on Brianna face but it looked as if she just got out the shower I got worried as approached baby are you OK I asked ?

Briana ;  when my mom asked she had a worried look on her face  I lied an said I was fine  she waited for a moment ..

Olivia : are you sure baby your face says other wise

Brianna : yeah mom how was work i asked changing the subject I also trailed off and said your daughter is out doing God knows what and Brandon is over Candice house.

Olivia : good long I was ready to come home and see my beautiful first born face I smiled , but caught off guard when she said Lizzy was out.

Brianna ; I smiled as my mother said that but I quickly change the subject because I no longer want to stand there and talk I need to get ready for bed mom love you ❤️❤️

Olivia : I love you to baby good night I said !

Olivia POV
I felt like something weird was going on but I just couldn't put my hand on it. Then I start thinking where the hell is Lizzie this little girl will be the death of me as I walked in my room I seen Michael laying there I didn't pay him no mind an got ready for bed .

Brianna POV
As I was getting dressed for night I got a text.
Lizzy:I know you're probably going to get Mad but can you come pick me up ....
As I'm reading the text I was shaking my head here it is 11:30 am her ass was supposed to be in at 9:30 but I didn't feel like arguing with the little girl.
Brianna: location ?
As I replied back I threw my phone on my bed. I then throw some sweats in a white beater on  did my hair and a sloppy bun and put some new balances on. As I was grabbing my keys she texted back I walk down the stairs quiet  not to wake up mom . I opened the front door Brandon was walking up on the porch as I was shutting the door brandon looked up to me and asked where I was going I simply replied to get your grown ass sister he then looked at me and chuckled ight I'm gone ride with you with a big ass grin on his face as we walked up to my Nissan 2013 I unlocked the doors as we jumped in the car .
...........15 mins later ..........
We arrive to our destination as I seen Lizzy walking to my car I looked at her and asked her when she got in the car does she realize what time it was.

Lizzy : I know Bri damn stop all ways bitching I rolled my eyes I'm not even in your car 10 fucking mins an your already jumping down my throat .  Ohh yeah Bri had a look on her face like she was about to snap .
Brianna : key word my fucking car with that smart ass mouth you can get the fuck out an walk home but I will be sure to wake mom up so shut that shit up with your fast ass .. Lizzy got quiet 15 minutes later I pulled up on the curve open the door and went to my room and went to sleep But before that I saw my door cracked open it was Brandon
Brandon : damn bri you snapped on Lizzy but I understand someone got to put the little girl in her place I know we haven't got to talk a lot because I barely be home but it seem like you got a lot on mind don't forget I'm always here for you bri la may ..
At that moment I cracked up I haven't heard him call me that in a long time it made me happy that basically my best friend  my little brother made me feel as if he didn't forget about me I looked up at him I love you bear Brandon eyes got big as he said come on really I love you too bri la may I looked at Brandon an said nigga you ain't that big your always going to be my bear he blushed a little then i told him good night i saw the light fade as my door shut .....