Chapter 3

Ciara POV
Well let me introduce myself .
I'm Ciara and I'm Brianna best friend we have our ups and downs but who don't . We been best fiends since the 4th grade . It's our senior year an I'm so fucking excited but lately bri haven't been acting her self for half of the summer I was in New Orleans with my dad side an bri kind of stopped talking to me I was feeling as if I was bad ass friend but than again she is a big girl an phones work both ways I wasn't gone keep blowing her up
-_-
So after I got done telling bri about the party she said she was gone go now yall no I can't turn up with out my bitch ! I shot messages to draya , mani, jayla & ebony .
**5mins later**
All them bitches text back and said yea they gone come I told them we was home meet at Brianna house ,
iMessage
Draya: wtf she been ?

Mani: yeah that nigga went M.I.A

Jayla ; so I guess I'm the only one who's been hiring her up some friends yall are 😂 smh
After seeing these bitches text I simply replied
Me: everyone know I was out of town an she hasn't been acting herself but I always checked up on her but yall bitches need to get ready the party starts at 9 so be at bri at 8;30.
After I gave my little input I texted bri we was meeting at her house lol we always do ms.olivia sure no how to fucking cook she ain't your regular uptight as mom she wants her kids to learn through their own mistakes.
<<<<<<<>>>>>>><<<>>>>><<<<<
Brianna POV
After getting everything settled with the girls I got dressed through on some high wasted shorts an yes it showed my ass a little an a white fitted crop top with my taxis an my hair up in a bun just in case a bitch get out of hand . I told my mom about the girls meeting up surprisingly she ain't give me a certain time to come home . This time when I went in my room Lizzy was siting on my bed crying....
I stopped in my traces  looking at her she looked up at me but before i can say anything she looked up to me an asked could we talk she sounded so sincere ! it kind of scared me because i did not no what to expect to come out her mouth . the first thing came to mind to do was sit down an hold her and i did just that . i lowly said lizzy whats wrong ?

Lizzy :  Bri if i told you something can you promise you wont think im lying an listen ?

Bri: Lizzy your my baby sister why would i not listen an believe you ?

Lizzy: because what im about to say Bri as tears came down my face

Bri: Lizzy your scaring me whats wrong boo

Lizzy: dad...

Bri: what about him Lizzy

Lizzy : he.. he been touching me i muttered

Bri: i went into shcock as the words that came out her mouth. how long Lizzy

Lizzy; that same day you picked me up Bri

i than came up from holding  her.

lizzy get dressed i said an she did just that . that bitch ass nigga was in his an mom room i got up walked in the door and start socking that nigga out of his sleep . he woke up in fucking shock but that aint stop me . you just cant keep your hands off of your own daughters i yelled  all that thumping and bumping im pretty sure mom heard it !! as i start kicking the hell out of him i realized this nigga was leaking but i dont think this nigga is feeling half of the pain me an lizzy felt . the last kick i gave to him i felt arms wrap around my waist , i looked but i held my tears in she looked at me with a worried look while dad was on the floor moaning out in pain . it was mom ....