Baby Girl

Dr.Kandice Gave Us UltraSound Pictures Back...And It Said It Was A Baby Girl......KhayMan Hugged Me And Said He Always Wanted A Baby Girl .... We Grabbed The Pictures ...Thanked Dr . Kandice And We Left....KhayMan Called His Parents And Told Them Then He Called All His Friends And Told Them....I Later On That Day Told My Dad And Nikki That We Were Having A Girl...... Nikki Was So Happy...

*1Hour Later*

Me And KhayMan Goes To Burger King And Eat...We Stayed In To Eat Because It Was So Hot Outside.....KhayMan Grabbed One Of The Little Crowns And Said To Keep It For Our Little Princess....KhayMan Said He Loved Me And Never Wanna Let Me Go.....Once We Got Done Eating We Left To Go Home...

~At Home ~

I Go Upstairs And Take A Hot Bath And KhayMan Comes In The Bathroom And Comes Wash My Back.... Then He Massages It....I Stayed In For An Hour Got Out Then Took A Shower....KhayMan Then Took A Shower...It's Late At Night And We Go To Bed.......KhayMan Rubbed My Belly All Night Singing To The Baby...I Was Just Smiling And Falling Asleep ......

*3 Hours Later*

I Gotta Phone Call From Omari..I Didn't Know What He Wanted But I Answer Anyway...

~Omari And Zion Conversation ~

*Omari) Waddup Zee ?

*Me) Nothing Wassup ??

*Omari) I Miss You

*Me) Aweee That's Nice

*Omari) What You On Miss Me ??

*Me) Nah Not Really .....

*Omari) Damn So That's How It Is ?? You Move In Witcho Nigga And Finna Have A Baby And You Treat A Nxgga Like That ??

*Me) Omari W.e Bye Ion Got Not A Piece Of Time Fr You......

*Zion Hangs Up*

I Roll Back Over And Go To Sleep K.B Kisses My Stomach And Kisses Me.....I Closed My Eyes And Fell Asleep.....

~Riinngg~

My Alarm Goes And Its 6:30 In The Morning And KhayMan And I Got Up And Got Ready For Work We Took A Shower And Put On Our Clothes........I Didn't Put On A Fitted Shirt Cause I Look Bigger.... So I Put My Hair In A Ponytail And Realized My Hair Was Getting Really Long...So KhayMan Gets Dressed And Then We Both Leave Out...I Get Off At 1:00 Today And KhayMan Gets Off At 2:30...

*Makes It To Work*

So Me And KhayMan Both Makes It To Work...Then I Seen Nikki Walking In The Store.... She Talks To Me For A While Then Leaves....She Had A Crazy 8 Baby's Bag In Her Hand...But I Didn't Even Pay Attention To It....Then KhayMan Calls Me While I'm On My Lunch Break...We Talked For A While Then He Had To Hang Up.......I Took Care Of The Customers Then After I Was Done Working I Punched Out And Got Ready To Leave From Work...

~Leaving From Work~

I Walked To The Car And I Got In...It Was Hot As Hell Outside...So I Got In And Put My Purse On The Passenger Seat....I Turned On The Air Conditioner And Pulled Out The Parking Lot...Then I Get a Call From My Dad And He Tells Me To Come Over....He Said It Was Important And Someone That Was At His House Wanted To See Me....

To Be Continued...

Who Wanted To See Zion ?