Part 6

I pulled him out of class, into a hallway.

"Haye-"

I saw a teacher coming so I pushed him into the Janitor's closet.

"So you dragged me out of class to make out with me in a Janitor's closet.", he winked and wrapped his hands around my waist.

God he is so ignorant.

"No. Hayes.", I pushed him away,"Who else knows about you."

"What do you mean?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean: who else knows about your little drug corporation.", I crossed my arms.

He froze for a second then ran out of the closet. I followed him back to class where he dragged Grayson and Ethan out of class, into the hallway.

"I thought you wiped everything about what happened off the internet.", he yelled at Ethan.

"I-I did, Hayes chill...what happened?", he put his hands up in defense.

Hayes shot a glare at me.

"Mia knows what we do.",he said, causing the twins to shoot their eyes at me.

"So does Gizell.", I butted in, which earned a pretty good reaction from Grayson. He ran into the classroom and brought her out. They moved away from Hayes, Ethan and I and talked. I heard mumbles and looked over a few times. She looked pretty pissed but Grayson was basically on his knees, begging her to listen to him.

"Mia.",Hayes snapped me back to our conversation.

"Hmm?",I stood up straight and looked at him.

"No one else knows besides you and Gizell right?", he asked.

"Yeah...wait...how does the entire state of California not know that a 15 year old is running an 80 million dollar drug corp?", I asked, now that I was thinking about it.

"Can we not talk about this here?", Hayes said grabbing my hand and walking out of the school.

"We're going to my house.", he said, getting on his motorcycle.

"Hayes I'm not going anywhere with you. You're a murderer.", I blurted out, instantly catching myself.

He looked at me...like all the happiness he ever had was sucked out of him. His face went from complete sadness to anger.

"Hayes I-"

"Whatever...", he started his motorcycle then looked at me and scoffed. He rode out of the school parking lot.

What is wrong with me...

I bumped into Ethan walking back into the school to look for Gizell.

"Hey.", I grabbed his arm.

"Yeah?", he asked, adjusting his backpack.

"I need to talk to Hayes.", I said, Ethan instantly asking why.

"I said something I didn't mean...and I just...need to talk to him.", I exhaled loudly.

"What did you say?", he raised his voice slightly.

"Just take me to him.", I said quickly.

He inhaled and clenched his jaw then pulled me to his motorcycle.

"What's with you guys and motorcycles?", I asked putting on the helmet.

He shrugged and took me to Hayes's house. I got off the motorcycle and Ethan left instantly. I walked up to the doorstep and knocked a few times. The door swung open and Hayes stood there...shirtless.