Zayn Malik Imagine:Single Ladies

You and Zayn broke up 2 months ago you and your friend wanted 2 go out so you got a cute short tight black dress and fixed your make-up and got some 4in heels on and these cute earrings and necklace.

                           (At The Club) You and your friend walked in first thing you did was go 2 the bar and you got a green apple vodka which you drank really fast you wanted 2 dance when you and your friend got on the dance floor (Single Ladies) came on you started dancing when you saw a boy with a quiff you saw him turn around it was Zayn he saw you and smiled you smiled back and he was about 2 come over when a cute boy came over to you which Zayn didnt like he looked mad but why would you care you weren't together so a girl came up infront of Zayn and was grinding on his jeans and was rubbing his neck you got pissed you didnt know why you where pissed beacuse you broke up 2 months ago but it seemed tht he didnt care so you started grinding on the guy came up behind you and when Single Ladies went off (Slow Dance By Keri Hilson) came on you turn around you could see Zayn looking at you and you wanted tht you started grinding on his privte part and he was kissing your neck leaving sweet spots on your neck Zayn got madder and the girl he was dancing with went 2 Harry than a wild girl came and was binding over and grinding you had 2 try harder so you binded over on the guy you didnt even know and was grinding I'm sure you could see your butt in the air the guy smaked your butt and you got up and walked off the boys didnt know you where there but when Zayn left looked where Zayn was looking and you where dancing with another guy they came up 2 you and said Hey (Y/N) wheres Zayn going you said I dont know they went after him then the song was over and you went out side beacuse your bestfriend was smoking and guess who you saw!........