The celestial dragons sadnes

HI GUYS I HOPE THAT U LIKE MY STORY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON WATPAD.....

Lucy's P.O.V
It was today when i was ignored almost by everybody for a year. I had just Gajeel, Erza, Wendy, Juvia Mirajane, Cana, Happy and Carla who didn't ignore me.
" Hey Lucy can i talk to you for a moment?" Natsu asked me.
I was so happy that he talked to me and i said:" Yeah sure, but what do you want to talk about?"
" You are kicked out of the team because you are weak, usles, you hide behind you'r spirits and you alwas was and where a replaicment for Lisaana" -Natsu told me whit his serius face. My hear was shattered to peaces. He told me i was usles and weak but then i broke and changed just ar Natsu and everybody who forgot me.
"Ah, so i was a replacment to everybody you say. Then you don't have to spend you'r precius time whit me. Don't worry i don't mind it because Lisaana is you'r childhood friend." - i hid my eyes because i almoast cried at that moment.
" Okey that you understud that weakling." - and he left me and went to Lisaana. My true friends ran to me because they herd everything.
" Lucy are you alright? That jeark was mean to you! We still think you are stong and not a weakling.! We hate them just as much as you do because we are ignored too and if you leave the guild then we will too blondy!" - Gajeel sead and then everybody said : " AYE LUCY!" I was realy happy to hear that but mt heart was still broken because i was made fun of and used by Natsu.
" Then let's go to Granps guys." - i said whit sadness in my voice.
--------In the office-----------

" We want to go to trainig for three years master." -we said in perfect sinic.

Guildmadsters P.O.V.
I was shocked of what i herd and i couldn't find piece.
" Can i get ekcplenation of why do you want to go trainig my child?" - asked them whit sadnes in my heart.
" We want to see if our 'nakama' doesn't ignore us and call me weak." - Lucy said in a sad tone and her dead was down.
" I understand you'r desition and you may go but be safe okay!" - i understand their desition because my kids where rude to Lucy and the others.
" We will!" - and they went out of my office.

---------------------------♡---------------------------