The Day The World Stopped

HEY GUYS!!! So im trying so new stories out ova here.. and this is one of them enjoy!!

***********************************************************************************************************

"YOU!" i shouted "you killed him!" i screamed pointing at her.

"No! I-I swear i didn't" she said despratley

"yes you did! I know you did it, you fucking bitch! You're one of THEM" i shouted "i knew ever since you just so magically happened to find us"

She stood there for a second, getting ready to protest but then an evil smile spread across her face and she laughed loudly.

"well done ALyssa Shey, you guessed it" she said smirking, her eyes cold and heartless "and now you will die!" she lunged at me, turning into a black slimy mass in mid air

I raised mythos and slashed at her head. I heard her scream in fury before a sickening ploosh! as mythos connected with head, cutting it off at the throat. I stood ther with tears streaming down my face.

Then the relization hit me, I just killed my best friend.....

I broke down, falling to my knees, and hanging my head, I let the tears fall freely hitting the dry and bare dessert ground.

I grabbed my hair and let out a scream "WHY!???" I screamed out, sobbing "WHY?!"

I fell, lying down on the ground, sobbing uncontrolably, waiting, hoping that someone would find me, that SOMEONE, anyone would come and tell me everything is okay, and it was all a dream. but no one came... I was all alone...

************************************************************************************************************

SOOO???? what do ya think huh? huh? :D pretty sad :(

OKAY SO>>>>>

COMMENT

VOTE

-liv4books94 luv ya! <3