chapter 2

heyyyyyyy!! kay thats it bYE! ENJOY!!! BIZOTCHESSSS

********************************************************************************************************

after school (gag) Isabelle attacked me, yes i said attacked. AND dragged me to the mall "so we could buy our OUTFITS!!!" input shriek from isabelle sounding very close to a alien...... OH MY GOD!!!!  ISABBELLE IS AN ALIEN!! 

"ALYSSA! i am NOT an alien!"

woops.... didnt know i was thinking aloud........ awwwkkwaarrrrddd...

"your doing it again"

crap!

"and again"

shutup ya stupid dingaling!!! (heeh)

"im not a dingaling you are!"

"nooooo you are!!"

"you, my dear friend have problems"

"pfft, yeah pshhh noooooooo" i said crassing my arms stubbornly and looking out the window at the pretty treeess!!! yaayyy!!............. wow... isabelle is right... i do have problems... oh welll.

"yes! you finally said i was right!"

DAMNITT!!

"we're here!!" isabelle shrieked. i've officialy gone deaf

she practically ripped the pasengers door off its hinges out of excitment,

"oh my god! dont you just LOVE the mall i mean there are sooo many cute clothes! and shoes!!! oh and boys!!! but.. now i have carter *squeel* and hes so yummy! not to mention one of the best kissers ever, did i tell you that already, well anyways his lips were so soft and he tasted like cotton candy *giggle* oh my god and the way he touched hy cheek so softy *sighhh*"

"ahhhhhhh!!!! stop it!! poison! poison! my ears are bleeding!!" i shouted covering my ears and started humming the sesame street song. and i was really getting into it, until isabelle yanked me by the arm  

"okay, okay i get it, now let's go shopping!!!"

she practially ran to the entrance, and i was just waiting for her to jump up and click her heels togther. unfortunatley while i was waiting for her to become a lephrachaun, someone bumped into me

"hey watch where-" i stopped mid sentance when i turned to see a boy standing there his eyes wide in shock. he was about 6'2 with black shagy hair and warm brown eyes i loooked him up and down and boy did this... boy look fit ((boy..boy.. twice))...... i think i just drooled a bit.... and while i was standin there like an idiot, his lips were moving saying something. wait... i think he's talking to me.

"h-how in the world are you still alive" he stuttered

i gave him a look like um.......... what the hell are  talking about!?

"well.. i umm eat and you know i drink water too, you always need water"

he just stood there jaw clenched, eyes still wide in shock, and i stared at him, i realized his eyes had an odd gold glow to them and that freaked me out..... so natrually i turned and sprinted for the entance.

i sprinted through the door, and turned to see mr. yummy following me. crap!!

i ran into banana republic and grabbed some random stuff, putting the on i stood as still as possible. this would be a great time for my maniqien skillz to appear! luckily, i saw him pass by out the store window. i sighed, thank god!

"um... what are you doing" 

i turned around and found iabelle standing there her hands already filled with bags from banana republic and american eagle... girl works fast i was only gone for what a minute?