getting to know you

Roman pov:
I was sitting in the hall where the gorilla at with Seth and dean. When I saw the Bella twins and the funkadachtals standing at the gorilla waiting for their match to start, all I could look at was the twin with the hat on and to look at her outfit is sexy I now know her name Nikki bella, so knowing me I went to ask hunter if the shield could sit at the announcer table and be a guest he said yes so me, Seth and dean went and sat at the announcement table with marcus and the other person I don't know his name. The Bella twin and the funkadachtals are doing a match together against summer rae, Eva Marie, Emma,and layla. The funkadachtals come out first and they do their dancing and the stuff they do, then the Bella twins music come on, they came out and do their dance they do and let me tell you Nikki looked sexy haha they started walking down they made it to the ring and jumped up on the ring and flipped inside the ring then she picked up her hat and came over to the announcer table and gave it to Marcus to hold and went back to the ring.
Marcus: so it looks like brie Bella will start things off against emma.
Brie POV : so I lock up with Emma and she she moves back and then she slaps me, and you guys know I hate when people slap me.
Marcus: ohh Emma messed up right there when she slapped brie Bella like seriously these divas know the Bella twins are dangerous together so are they alone.
Roman: how are they dangerous?
Marcus: look at what she does
So I look at Emma and I turn around then turn back to her and slap her really hard then I drop kick her two times then I take her over to where Nikki is.
Marcus: Emma's in deep trouble it look like brie is taking her to Nikki Bella!!
So I get to Nikki tag her in and she get on the turnbuckle I spin Emma around once she turn back to Nikki she drop kick Emma and she falls holding her stomach.
Nikki pov:
So while she on the ground I do my push ups I do about 10 of them then I get up and grab Emma by the hair and I slap her 3 times then I push her towards the turnbuckle and clothesline her about three times then I pick her up and do the rack attack on her and then I go for the pin
1..
2..
3....
We won yayy me brie Naomi and camyron we still in the ring dancing and jumping I go to the announcer table and get my hat when I see this handsome guy with long pretty hair I look at him our eyes lock for about 3 minutes then I smile he smiled back and I turned around and walk back to my dressing room and chill there for a while.
Roman pov:
Wow Nikki looks so hot when she is in the ring but she is so beautiful I mean brie is to but I'm more attracted to Nikki. They leave to there dressing room so I go and knock on the door and brie opens the door I ask for Nikki
R- hey is Nikki here
B- yea she is come in
R- ok thanks
B- welcome Nikki someone is here to see u
N- who is it girl or boy
B- boy and his name is .....
R- roman Roman reigns
N- oh hi how are you
R- I'm good hbu
N- same I recognize you you're from the shield aren't you?
R- yea how'd you know
N- I may have watched you guys in the ring before
B- or may have drooled over you she mumbled
R- haha
N- BRIE why would you tell him that -her face turned red
R- hey its ok I may have drooled over you plenty of times so we are the same way
N- hey come sit over here romie can I call you romie
R- sure baby girl can I call you baby girl
N- yes here unlock you phone I'll put my number in it and you can put your number in my phone is that ok with you
R- yes its ok