Chapter 1

Walking into the dark , narrow , abondoned alley with the guidence of the inviting smell of the crimson red blood ...

What an inviting smell ~

The smell of the pure , sweet blood , tickling my nose as it craves for more of it's scrumptious flavor ....

My eyes scanned around , making use of it's sharpness but eventually stopped it's track as I saw a sight ..... A sight that I love the most ..

Smirking delightly , I walked closer and closer until I noticed a standing figure , standing in the middle of the pool of blood .

The passionate red hair , the pale skin completes a perfect image with his piercing glare of his golden eyes as the sweet crimson red blood dripping from his bare hands every second .

His smile ..... such an innocent looking smile that masked his torturous personality as he licked the thumb .... which is covered in blood ...

* Clap * *Clap* *Clap*

The sound of my clapping echoed to the alley as he build his defensive wall , staying on guard .

" Impressive .... What a sight is it , in front of me ... Did you do this , alone ? " I asked , walking closer .

" What do you think ? " he asked back to me , smiling innocently with streaks blood on his face .

" I'll take that as a 'yes' " I said , chuckling and stop my tracks as I was in front of him now .

" What do you want ? " he asked , still staying on guard .

Chuckling lightly , I stretch out both of my hands and cup his check gently .

" Say .... Wanna make a contact with me ? " I asked him , not moving an inch of my body , in short , freeze in spot , only my lips are moving .

" Contact ? " he asked , sending a glare to me , his expression remains cold and is capable to send any person to shiver to spine .

" Yes . Contact . " I began as I started to caress his cheek gently .

" What in the world are you , woman ? " he asked , smirking .

" Me ? I'm a demon .... And I love troublesome brat like you . " I giggled as I move my face closer to his .

" Under one condition , " he stated .

" And what will that be ? " I asked , my eyes reflected full of curiosity .

He whispered the condition to my ears as my eyes widen in excitement .

" Sounds like a deal to me ~ " I chirped as I keep further distance from this kid as he smirked .

" So how do we do the contact ? " he asked , scratching the back of his head .

I smiled at him and whispered how and he smirked in response .

He slowly went closer to me , the distance between us are nearer and nearer as his hot breath began synchronized with mine .

He lifted his bloody hand , touching my cheek then pressed his lips against mine .

Our contact last for a good 2 minutes as we pulled away , strings of saliva connected our lips as we panted , lack of oxygen .

" Akabane Karma . " he said his name as he covered his mouth , obviously embrassed about the kiss .

I laughed quietly and stated my name .

" ( Last Name ) ( First Name ) "

-- End of Chapter 1 --