Chapter 7

I woke up at 9 o’clock to Harry’s BEAUTIFUL voice.(Please not the sarcasm).

“Get up”he shouted hitting me in the side.

I was not giving in easily.He was about to get a masterclass in how NOT to wake up Madison Taylor.

“Get up”he shouted even louder and hitting me harder.

I still stayed asleep.Mwahaha..time to annoy Harry Styles.

“Oh my God,Madison get up”he screamed.

I still stayed asleep.I was really getting on his nerves.

“Get the fu-“he started but then stopped.He wakled out of the room.What was he doing??One minute he wasnted me awake and the next he just walked away.Bipolar much.I waited..nothing.I was about to go get up when I heard footsteps.Then I changed my mind and pretended to still be asleep.He walked in.Snore,snore.

I was just about to actually get up when-splash.I and my bed were soaking wet.

“What the hell Hell Harry!!!!!!!”I screamed at him.

“Well,you wouldn’t get up and I don’t have all day to be trying to wake up little girls…”

“For one,I am the same age as you and that was a bit..Anyways that’s not the point Harry!I am soaked.Seriously you are so immature..I am actually fit to kill you!”I screamed at him.

“Like I care,now get up and change.”

“Why should I??”

“Because you’re a mess..as always..”

“Oh ya and Harry Styles just wakes up lokking like a god in the morning..”I replied.

“So..you think I look like a God..”he said smirking.

“No Harry,it’s something called sarcasm..”

“Whatever..and I do not look like a mess”

“Ya you do!”

“No,I don’t”

“Really,now who gave you that insane idea??”he said sarcastically.

“I dunno,maybe my boyfriend??”

“Are you still playing that??”

Y’know what I’m not even arguing aith you anymore..”I said,throwing my eyes up to heaven,

“I won so..”

“No you didn’t..”

“I believe I did!”

“Just get out,I need to get ready.”

“Won’t make much of a difference Madeleine”

“Well look at you,it didn’t work wonders for you either so..”I sais smugly.

“That’s not what Caroline says..”he replied.

“Just stop..eew and get out..”

And with that he walked away.God.I actually really hate him….

I got up,showered and changed into this: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64900331

I walked down stairs to find only Harry in the house.This is gonna be sufficiently awkward and there are going to be some colourful language if he annoys me…