Yes Daddy

NOTE: if you're uncomfortable with the idea of daddy doms or dd/lg role play you should not read this section. Any rude comments will be ignored, even if you don't approve of this fantasy everyone should be respected. If you have a request leave it in the comments or in my inbox ************************************
Baby girl?
Yes daddy?
Did you finish all of your chores?
Ariel looked down at the ground and muttered quietly,
No sir...
Well, what are you doing watching tv?
But I just wanted to watch one episode...
No buts kitten. You know the rules. Chores come first.
Yes sir...
Now go finish them.
But daddy!
Kitten. Now.
But...
I said now.
Can't I at least finish the episode first?
Dominic growled,
No kitten, you can't. You know the rules and you still choose to disobey. Come here. Now.
Ariel walked to him and bowed her head slightly,
Look at me.
She didn't look up.
Look at me!
She flinched but still didn't look up. Dominic smacked her across the cheek and she whimpered.
You will learn your place kitten. You obey me and you obey the rules I lay down for you or you get punished. Do you understand?
Yes sir...
Good. Now. Look at me.
She slowly looked up.
What do you think the punishment should be for watching tv before chores? Hm?
I dunno...
Well, I suppose it's a good thing I do then. Go get the blindfold.
She got the blindfold and handed it to him. He blindfolded her, stripped her and tied her to a chair.
We're going to play a little game kitten. I'm going to strike you with something and you're going to guess what it is. If you get it wrong i strike you again. You get three guesses and if you can't figure it out you get ten more and I'll tell you. Okay?
Yes sir..
Remember the safe word?
Yes sir.
And so the game began. He struck her thigh with a switch.
Whip?
He struck her again
Switch?
He ran it along her thigh and set it down. He struck her on the other thigh with her paddle. She whimpered.
Paddle?
Good girl. One more.
He struck her with a flexible leather belt.
Whip?
He struck again.
I don't know.
And again
I don't know.
Oh well. Count kitten.
He struck her ten times and she counted for each one.
Good girl. It was a belt. Ready for the reward?
Yes sir.
He untied her and took off the blindfold.
On your hands and knees.
She obeyed.
Good.
He slowly entered her and heard her soft whimper then thrust into her gently, getting harder and faster until she climaxed. Then he climaxed inside of her.