Sinking in

Sinking in

Alex looked up from her seat and around at the other slayers. She looked up at Cyrus, the leader, of the SlayerSociety. Cyrus met her gaze and asked through clenched teeth, “Did you kill the boy, Travis Walker?” Alex stood up and said, “Look, I’m working on it, ok!” The room fell silent as Alex stormed through the door.

Travis flopped out of bed, his nostrils filled with the smell of something rotten and metallic. He licked his lips. Claire must be making breakfast. Travis sped down the stairs with his vampire speed. He looked in the kitchen spotting his foster mother making her famous blood covered bacon. Travis looked in the cabinet under the sink, opened the mini fridge, and pulled out a bag of O positive. He sunk his fangs into the bag and slurped it empty. Claire looked up at him and said “Travis, go change your shirt! You have blood all over it!” Travis went into the laundry room and put on a clean black T-Shirt. He went back to the kitchen and ate all of the bacon that was made and then grabbed his back pack and went out the door for his first day atAtlantaMiddle School. Oh boy.

When Travis arrived at school he looked up at the towering building. Everyone gathered at the front of the building, savoring the few minutes before they had to enter it. Then he spotted a man with dark brown hair, pale skin, and grayish blue eyes. The man said welcome and all of that crap, and hen we had to enter into school. I’m so excited. I hope you got the sarcasm.