Chapter One

The moonlight was a bright shade coloring the night sky. It was silent except the occasional honking of distant cars on the freeway. The keys to my apartment rattled in my pocket after each step my feet took.

The directions were already buried deep in my mind although I've only been living there a couple weeks. A right then a left then another right. It may seem like a trashy dump because it's in an alley, but truth is- it isn't.

There's a big bathroom, a clean kitchen, a detailed living room, a studious office and a bedroom with a queen sized bed. Better now? You'd think I'd be living in a gigantic mansion like all the other celebrities out there, but not everybody wants to live that way.

The cool wind blew my blue hair around in my face making it a little hard to see. I reached my apartment and ran up the concrete stairs. My keys were jumbled up in the pocket of my jeans. I reached inside and pulled them out; inserting them into the keyhole. My body practically fell into the apartment room.

I shut the door behind me and ran over to my lap top. One new email.

From: @LucasBro117

Hey babe! I hope you had an amazing day, I love and miss you so damn much Ashbear. Come over tomorrow?

To: @LucasBro117
From: @AshleyBear16

Hey Lucas <3 love and miss you too, I wish we could be together every second of everyday. Sadly we can't do that you have your home life and I have places to perform. Yes I'm down for tomorrow, I'm glad I finally got to come here to Brooklyn. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Goodnight baby, it's twelve AM and I'm exhausted.

My pointer finger hit send and I walked to my bedroom then threw off my shirt. My jeans went too, it was hot in here so why not sleep in your bra and underwear?

•••

I bit my bottom lip and knocked on the wooden door. Lucas quickly opened it and grabbed my waist, lifting me high in the air. His lips met mine as it went from soft and sweet to a rough and sexy kiss. His teeth nibbled on my bottom lip then our tongues went into an instant battle. I broke our kiss as Lucas set me down and said "I've missed you Ashley".

"I missed you too Lucas" I went for a hug and he accepted. "You should come inside, the wind is cold" Lucas said and tugged me inside. A football game was playing on the TV; on the couch must've been Lucas' friends.

One of the three boys on the couch looked over at me and quickly got up to greet me. "Hey you must be Ashley" his young voice said "I'm Jason" he added. "I've heard so much about you" "hi Jason! Are you one of Lucas' friends?" "Nope, his younger brother".

"But they are his friends" Jason pointed at the remaining two on the couch. "Hey Ashley!" They both yelled at the same time. I shyly waved and felt Lucas' hand slide around my waist.

"Are you hungry?" He whispered to me "a little" I whispered back. "Okay guys I'm going to make Ash something, be nice" Lucas grinned and walked out. "Crap! Sherman missed the pass" the red head whined.

Jason walked over to me and guided me to the couch. "Don't mind them they're a bit loud" Jason frowned and sat down, leaving a space between us. A beeping noise came from the kitchen and Lucas came out with pop corn. "Come on Ashy" he gestured for me to follow.

I quietly followed behind him into a room with a big bed and a TV with Netflix up.

•••

A/N: Thank you for reading my first chapter! I promise It'll get more interesting!!! Also I'll try to make my chapters longer.

Thanks lovelies,
~Hailey