t w o

I take a few steps into the classroom and well, there you have it. Everyone staring at the new girl. And her brother hugging her tightly, making her wheeze.

"Are you okay? Have you been behaving? Did Sehun bully you on the way here?", he asks, questions coming out from his mouth like a machine gun. I gently pull away , "Yes, yes and no."

He gives me another big bear hug and I smile.

"Luhan, who is she?", a girl appears behind me. Luhan looks up at her and releases me from his grasp, "Why bother asking?"

"Because I have to know how this girl can make such a fuss to the point that you've been so excited for the past few days. It's not logical as to how she does it.", she glares at me.

Luhan silently stares at her for a few moments, making her shuffle uncomfortably but she continues to stand her ground. "She's my younger sister.", he replies and drags me to the back of the classroom.

The girl gapes at us then rolls her eyes, "Such an introduction, Luhan."

I let out a low growl and glare at her but Luhan places his hand on my shoulder, "Let her be."

During lunch, as soon as I enter the cafeteria, that girl continues to give me countless dirty looks. Oh how I suddenly hate her so much..

 Meanwhile, Sehun just walks next to me, pointing out a thing or two ever so often.Luhan stays close to me, chatting with his friends, Kai and Tao. Often glancing at me then turning back to them.

"Yah." 

I turned around and saw a bulky guy about 6 feet tall. 

"Leave us alone, Myungsoo." Luhan snaps.

Myungsoo hesitates and steps forward, " I need to talk to you, Eunji." I stumble back and Sehun catches me. The boys glare at Myungsoo. "Please. I-" he quickly looks over his shoulder, "It's urgent."

"I said. Leave. Us. Alone." Luhan growls.

Myungsoo sighs and raises his hands in defeat, "Fine."

Myungsoo then walks away and I gave out a sigh of relief as the bell rang, sounding out that lunch was over to all the students in school. We then had P.E and Astrology. Finally,  school was over. Though for some reason, Myungsoo's approach still lingered in my mind. I look up at Luhan for an answer but I know he wouldn't say anything. He was in a bad mood for some reason.. Was it because of Myungsoo?

-

Oops am I really late? Sowwy ahaha I know how it feels. I pretty much am trying to focus on my studies for now but I promise I'll try and update often. Buhbye den! <3

-mei