Lay

You were alone in the kitchen preparing some meals for your boyfriend, Yixing. Yeah, Yixing from the most popular kpop male group, EXO also known as Lay.

Chopping some onions. Mincing meat, making his favourite dish. You decided to do something little special for him as you know he will be tired as hell after returning from his work.

The surroundings in the kitchen was extremely quiet. Putting all the ingredients in the pot, putting a little bit of salt and pepper, you can finally smell the beautiful aroma of the food you're making.

Cutting some of the last small ingredients with full of concentration, you suddenly jumped a little as a pair of hands snaked around your waist.

"Mmmmmm.... Smells nice." Lay said as he inhaled the aroma of the food you're cooking.

"Yah!! Don't do that. You scared me" you hissed.

Funny how you didn't hear the door creak or any sound of the locks.

"Sorry, i just wanted to surprise you" Yixing said giving a peck on your cheek.

"Do you want me to help you?" He continued.

"No you can't. Im making a surprise for you. Now, go sit quietly in the living room and don't even dare try to peek into kitchen." You commanded.

Yixing raised both of his hands making him look like he's surrendering.

"Woah.. Okay fine. I'll sit quietly in the living just like what you've instructed me. Okay missy?" He said.

"Good boy." You smiled while patting his head.

After Yixing left the kitchen, you continued cutting and chopping some of the meat and vegetables.

Things turned out pretty bad when you accidently cut your finger and you automatically dropped the knife in sink making a loud bang. As soon as Lay heard the loud bang, he dashed to the kitchen to check what's up.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU" he yelled.

He pulled your hand to the sink and said, "Look what i've told you! I said i wanted to help with these but you refused my offer! Now look at you" he said, angrily.

He rant for an eternity like as if he was your mother.

"The last time i checked, you were my boyfriend" you said, but Lay completely ignored you while he applied antiseptic and band-aid on your finger. You'd see him apologetically and he'd soften at your gaze.

He ended it with a kiss on your injured finger.

"Okay look, I'm sorry for being harsh but next time, please don't refuse my help, okay? I just don't like seeing you hurt even if its just a small cut." He said cupping your cheeks and with a kiss on your forehead.

"I still can't believe you're mine." You said shyly.

"I just wanted to surprise you Lay, I know you're going through a hard time with your practices and all, I just wanted to do something little special for you to enlighten your day. But I guess, its all ruined cause the food has burnt." You said with a half smile.

"Hey (y/n), you want to know what can make me happy when I'm tired or having a bad day?" He asked.

"What?"

"You. I don't care about those small surprises or meals or small gifts. Just by seeing you can already lighten up my day no matter how bad my day is. You're very precious to me, you know that?" He said as blood rushed through your cheeks.

It didn't took long for you to tiptoe to give him a kiss on his cheek. Lay smiled as he kissed you back but on the lips. Just a small peck.

"You're the best Lay, and you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me."

"Of course I am, I'm the best in bed too." He smirked.

"Yea right"

"Well.....the food's ruined. It's burnt." You continued.

Lay made his way to the kitchen counter while picking up the house phone, "You know, we can always make a delivery right?"