-Part 10-No Longer Friends-

.

.

.

                                                GRACES P.O.V

I can't believe it Nash knew all along,and he didn't have the decency to tell me that it was him.

Grace:"Count us as no longer friends Nash." I say walking out of their house.

Cam comes running after me as Taylor stays to question Nash like he was some cop.It was windy and spits of run were hitting my face.I pushed my hair out from my face,Cam finally reaches me and pulls my arm.

Cameron;"Wait,Grace,just wait a sec." I turn round and grab my arm back,and continued walking,i didn't know where I was going I was just trying to walk away from what just happened.

Cameron;"Why are you walking away from me,Grace?" I continue to ignore him and keep on walking,he stops me,and stand right infront of me whilst holding my shoulders so I couldn't move one step.

Cameron:"Talk to me Grace,please." He says as I finally listen to what he just said I break down..once again.

Cameron:"Let it all out,baby girl." He says pulling me into him.

Cameron:"Your mum and dad are at work right?" I nod as we walk back to my house.

I grab my key from my bag pocket but my hands just shake and I couldn't put it in the keyhole properly.

Cameron:"Here,let me." Cam says as we both smile at each other,and he takes the key from my hand unlocking my door.

Grace:"Ill be two seconds okay." I say trying to wipe the mascara from under my eyes as he shuts the door from behind with his foot,I take a few steps upstairs.

Cameron:"Wait." He says turning me round. He holds my waist and stairs into my eyes.He reaches up and kisses me.I hold onto his neck,as I run my hands through the back of his hair.I pulled away,as if our faces were 2 inches away from each others.

Grace:"Wait Cam,we can't."

Cameron:"We can." He says as he slides his thumb across my bottom lip.

Grace:"Im with Taylor." I say feeling more guilty.

Cameron:"But im in love with you,and ive been falling for you since the day we laid eyes on each other."

Grace:"Don't,please."

Cameron:"Im not hiding my feelings for you anymore Grace,just give me a chance."

Grace:"What about Taylor?"

Cameron:"Well all im saying is,a real guy is not a guy who loves a million girls, he only loves one girl in a million ways."

Grace:"Whats that meant too mean." I say going down one more step,getting ever closer to him.

Cameron:"Well is he the one that came running after you and,because he doesn't treat you like you're meant to be treated,loved like you're meant to be loved and held like you're meant to be held."

Grace:"And you can?"

Cameron:"I know I can,you'll just have to see for youself."

He says pulling my back into him,attaching our lips once again.He pulls me up like bridal style and takes me upstairs to my room.He lays down on my bed taking my hoodie off,kicking my shoes off my feet as Cameron is taking his tshirt off.He reaches over me and connects our lips,i wrapped my hands round his neck.

Grace:"Wait."

Cameron:"No more waiting." He says attaching his lips to my neck.

Grace:"No I just heard the door shut."