him.

Lee Chan leaned against the wall, hands in his pockets. "I would accept someone as pretty as you but....", he pulled the girl that stood infront of him towards him, tilting her head upwards so that she was directly facing him. "I've already got someone in mind."

With that he pushed himself off the wall with a kick and made his way to your class. He got to his destination and pressed his back against the wall. His shirt was untucked and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. He glanced up, spotted you and bit on his bottom lip. His view was prefect. He never imagined that out of all the girls he knew, you would be the one to trouble him.

Lee Chan had known you as a child. He moved to a different state when he turned eight but he never forgot you. How could he? Even back then you were the best thing that ever happened to him. He never knew that you've been attending the same school until a month ago.

(flashback bc igcse)

Lee Chan was severely hurt and had a huge cut on his right shoulder. He somehow found himself back in school. Why did the group he usually messed with attack him so violently this time? Lee Chan felt his head getting heavier and ended up kneeling on the ground, exhausted. He was shocked when he felt someone shuffle their head under his arm but was too tired to react. He noticed seconds later that it was a girl. She helped him to the nurse's office and sat him down on one of the beds. Lee Chan looked up at the figure and his heart skipped a beat. He knew that face. Sure the hairstyle was slightly different but he had no doubt about it.

It was you.

You started unbuttoning his uniform without saying anything in advance. "w-what are you doing?"
"stopping the bleeding." "oh."
Lee Chan remained silent. He's never had a girl spoke to him that way before. They were usually much more...clingy. You cleaned and treated his wound neatly.

(end)

He remembered how you told him to "take care" and that made him smile to himself. From that day onwards you were the only one he ever thought about.

The bell rang and you got up from your seat. You were on your way to the canteen when someone grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you to a corner.
"hey."
"can I help you?"
"do you not remember me?"
"....", she paused for a moment.
"I treated your wound the other day. And you're pretty popular so I guess everyone knows you one way or another..."
"...we've actually met when we were children."
"....wha- im sorry i dont rememb-...
LEE CHAN?! LIKE 10 YEARS AGO CHAN?!"
"you've got it" he replied, giving you wink.
Your eyes widened. Why hadn't that name seem familiar to you?
The Lee Chan you adored (hah) so much when you were younger had grown to become so.....attractive.

"Um. you. me. this weekend."
You looked at him blankly.
"If that was you asking me out on a date, you can forget it." Lee Chan froze. Rejection - something he hasn't felt in a long time.
"w-what? why?"
"There wasn't a hint of romance in that question. What a turn off."
Him? A turn off? Lee Chan's ego got the best of him. He leaned in towards your ear and whispered, "I'll make you fall for me, just you wait.", before leaving you behind to process what he had just said.