her.

The next morning you noticed a group of girls gathered infront of your classroom. Guess Lee Chan was there. You ignored them and walked straight towards class but a figure blocked you. You stopped to look up. Lee Chan lifted your hand and planted a kiss on the back of it.
"Good morning princess", he said, winking at you. You froze. You could hear the girls around you getting more excited than they already were before. "Meet me at the rooftop during break.", Lee Chan muttered before leaving for class.

Surprisingly you found yourself at the rooftop. Lee Chan was already there. His back facing you, wind blowing through his hair. He turned around when he noticed you were there. He handed you a drink.
" Thanks. So....why am I here again?"
"Just wanted to catch up", Lee Chan replied, taking a seat. You sat next to him.

You guys began sharing more to each other than you thought you would. Smiles and laughter filled the rooftop when stories from the past were brought up. You were curious about what kind of person Lee Chan had become. What was he hiding behind that bad boy image of his?
" So... how about that date you rejected yesterday? Wanna go out with me this weekend?", he asked. There still wasn't a hint of romance but you brushed that fact away as you could see how nervous he was. How cute.
"Yeah sure.", Lee Chan's eyes widened.
"And by the way, what you did this morning was really cheesy."
You felt something brush against your cheek.

"....did you just kiss me?"

"I'll be doing it a lot more often from now on too", he said before lying down on your lap and dozing off.