If They Knew...

They think you're crazy, crazy...
They think you're mad...

I was just walking through the school halls when I felt a few stares burning at me. Everyone thought I was crazy or mad. But I'm not... People don't understand me.

They called you Stupid,Worthless,Tell you you're not worth it...

I fell to my knees and tears fell hearing those words... It's true. Nobody cares anymore... Nobody should save me from anything if it just gets them in trouble... I got back up and walked towards the exit replaying those same words in my head over and over again, knowing it's all so true.

Now you're walking back,to a place you call home. But feel so alone...

I walked into my house and ran to my room locking the door in case my parents came to my room. But I feel like I'm the only one... Like I've been left behind...

The same hurtful hits,it's your darker place. In your virgin ears,remarks they make.

Those words were still in my head lingering as if they'll never leave. I cried feeling so empty inside...

And if they,if they really knew. All those things that you do in your room...

I spotted a knife out from the corner of my eye then grabbed it. Then lifted up my sleeve and cutted only about 7 times.

To hide the pain...I bet their minds would change yeah...I bet their minds would change...

I hide in the corner of my room letting the wounds bleed. The next day,I sent back to school and everyone looked at me with a shocked look. I then looked at my arm with the dried blood on it and tears began to sting my eyes.

They'd change,if they knew the pain. They'd change.

I was then given sorrow looks from the students. "Why do they care now? Why do they care if I wound myself?"I thought.

~timeskipbacktohouse~

I believe in these scars. I believe.
I walked back into my room then looked at my damaged arm. I smiled with belief.

A/N!
If you go ask down to the comments(that's if you care.)If this really happened,the answer will be yes. This actually happened to me a lot. I just wanted to let it out and sorry if I did terrible. I tried my best to shorten it. And...let's hope it doesn't happen again...

~Serenity