Chapter 1

Pic of Draco on the side/top

Nashi POV

CRASH

Gale threw another table at Draco shouting something about which mission we should choose.  I don't know who put them in charge of picking the next team mission but whoever it was deserves a good punch in the throat. Of course I wasn't going to help him brother or not, Gale scares me more than anything in the world so I just sat back and watched them fight until Eques kicked Draco across the room shouting at him that we were picking the mission Gale picked. Which was catching some some robbers that escaped from a prison in Hargeon.

"Hey! The judge is a biased! I call for another judge to be brought to trial! Nashi!" Draco shouts.

"Don't bring me into this!" I yell back to him.

"Nashi don't you remember when that pink rabb-" Draco begins to yell but is cut off when I punch him in the face.

"I don't car what you have on me I am too young to die so I would have to say the robber, and I am sure everyone will agree with me." Everyone nods in agreement to my statement but I continue with my rant," And besides your mission involves prostitutes!" I yell punching him in the face again before walking back to my seat. Luna walks in with River and they come over to me.

"Hey Nashi! What are they arguing about?" River asks.

"More importantly which side should I take?" Luna asks me.

"They are fighting over which mission we should take. Draco wants one that involves prostitues but I think he just wants to pimp us out and Gale wants to take one that has robbers. If you don't want to die than I suggest agreeing with Gale." I explain.

"Hey Draco come here." Luna says and Draco's head turns and he sighs walking over to her. "Remember that thing that I have on you that you don't want getting out? Yeah? We are taking the robbers mission. Clear?" Luna says and I stare at her in awe.

"Crystal." Draco grumbles in annoyance. Whatever Luna has on him I need to get out of her. I'm just an embarrassing person so Draco has a ton on me. He loves the pink stuffed rabbit situation. It was a total misunderstanding on my part but that doesn't mean he has to bring it up every time I disagree with him! It was an honest mistake!

"Now that that's settled everyone pack your bags for 2 days and meet back here in an hour." Eques says and we all walk in our directions. Draco follows me to our house and I see our dad, Natsu, and our mom, Lucy in the livingroom and our little sister, Ig in the dining room. I walk up the stairs to my room and start to pack.

"Hey honey where are you going?" Mom asks me.

"Hargeon. The team is going there for two days, is that okay?"

"Of course! Just try your best not to destroy a whole village like your father and I did in our day. You inherited his power, hopefully not his destructive tendencies as well." Mom says, laughing,

"Yeah I know mom. If there is anybody you need to be worried about its Gale. But then again River might get arrested for public nudity again. Or Luna might go crazy in a casino again. Or Eques might steal a cake again. Or- You know what, never mind there is nothing you need to worry about!" I say awkwardly laughing trying to cover up my failed attempt in easing her nerves.

"Good lord I am gonna pretend like I didn't hear that and walk downstairs like I'm not freaking out." She says and leaves. Oops. I zip up my bag and follow her down the stairs. I spot my sister and walk into the dining room giving her a hug from behind.

"Hey sis don't forget to take a job of your own! Your team hasn't gone on one in forever! Ever since dad let it slip that we were the guilds strongest team and you were the second. Just kidding, seriously though I love you sis bye!" I  let go of her and run into the living room. I see my dad blowing fire into the fire place.

"Hey dad! I'm going on a mission. Hargeon, 2 days."

"Ok sweetie. Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah of course what is it?"

"So now that I am the guild master I have to do this coming into office ceremony what color do you think I should wear? Blue or Black?"

"Blue. I really got to go." I turn around and think I got away clean but my happy thoughts got interrupted with my dad saying," Wait." I turn around slowly with a pained face.

"Yes daddy dearest?"

"The strippers son (Gray's son River) isn't going to be there right?" I sigh.

"Of course he is he is apart of our team."

"Well I am not letting you go without supervision!"

"If I agree to let Ig's team come with us can I go?" He grumbles but agrees.

"Thank you." I turn around and go into the dining room.

"Tell your team to get packed. We leave in 20 minutes 2 days Hargeon."

"Okay." She replies. I go up to my room and make sure everything is packed. I check the time and see that the 20 minutes are up so I go down stairs to meet everybody. We meet up with our teams at the guild hall and walk to the train station while having a good time. We reach the train station and get on the train and as the train begins to move a sudden wave of nausea hits me. Curse my motion sickness! The whole ride to Hargeon I feel like I am going to puke but we reach the train station and I run off the train thanking god for not letting me throw up. We go to our hotel and check in. We all stay in the same room so we don't loose to much money. By some weird twist of fate I am stuck sleeping in the same bed as my brother. Ew. I toss and turn for a while trying to find a comfortable position.

After about three hours of tossing and turning I decide to get up and use the restroom. I splash some water on my face and I see River washing his hands. He notices my presence but just nods his head acknowledging my presence. I go to the kitchenette to cook breakfast for the teams and I spit fire into the stove to give it some heat. River walks out of the bathroom and I take notice that he is only wearing boxers. I blush a little bit but quickly turn back to making the bacon. I finish a few pieces and I notice that River is still standing there. I walk up to him with a bacon strip in hand.

"Taste this and tell me what you think." I place the bacon in his mouth and notice the close proximity causing me to blush, again. He moans and I take that as a good sign as he leaves; but not before I see a pink tint on his cheeks. I laugh quietly and turn back to the stove to finish cooking the bacon.