For Alexandria

You pulled down your hoodie over your eyes as you walked away from...him. Thomas was your ex-boyfriend of 2 years because of a HUGE fight. He went away to shoot a big blockbuster movie and since then you haven't missed him. Now that you've seen him...now that you've seen that sharp jawline, perfect caramel hair, those beautiful eyes that you could get lost in, and that sparkling smile that made you melt...you know you won't be able to resist him if you talk to him. You pick up your pace as you feel a hand grab your elbow. "Hey! watch-" Your eyes get big as you see Thomas' face before you. "Alexandria? Is that you?" he looks into your eyes searching for any bit of recognition. You want to say no...to tell him that you have no idea who he is. But obviously you can't do that. You sigh and say, "Yes, it's me. And I assume you're Thomas?" you point to the swarm of girls starting to gather. He chuckles and looks into your eyes. "Can we talk later?" he smiles and takes a picture with a blonde girl. "I guess so." You reply and tell him to meet you at the coffee shop at 6:00.
---
At the coffee shop...
"Alexandria, look. I was so stupid to let you go. I never should have left you standing there in the cold while I was shooting for a movie. I didn't know it at the time, but now I realize that you were right. My mind twisted it to think that I was right, but being away from you made me realize that our relationship is way more important than ANY Movie deal I could ever get. Take me back, give me another chance to prove that I can be a good boyfriend. Please?" You tried to stop the tears from spilling over, but it was no use. The tears flowed like sweet honey from heaven. You were sobbing and blubbering over what to say. You couldn't come up with anything to say so you just nodded and got up. You walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the nose.