Chapter 2

Jordan's POV:

A few days after Disney Land, I decided to invite Erin to play Guess Who, a minecraft minigame. A few hours later, we're both loading up minecraft. We had skyped every day since Disney Land, and I was excited to watch Game of Thrones with her this Sunday. I opened OBS, and started my recording. "Alright! what's going on dudes, and welcome to Guess who, a minecraft mini game with Aureylian!" "hi!" Erin said. "So basically, there is a head that you are given, and there is a wall of heads in front of us, and you are trying to eliminate the other heads to figure out the other person's head by asking yes or no questions. Anyways, let's begin! I hit the button to begin the game. "Well, I guess I'll let you start." I said to Erin. "Hmmm... Does your head have 2 pixel eyes?" She asked me. I looked at the head sitting on a Quartz block. It was a lumberjack, and had 1 pixel eyes. "No." I responded. I made Erin laugh a lot, which made me laugh and smile, seeing her happy. I said a phrase (a/n I forgot what he actually said oops) "you've said that like a million times this week!" Erin said. I sighed, realizing that I had said that a lot lately. We finished the game, and I ended the recording. I won, and I kept annoying her about how I won. She laughed. "Are you... Purgeturbed?!" I asked her. She sighed. "I guess I'm salty." She responded.

=time skip about a week=

Erin POV:

Jordan and I were invited to play the building game with OMGchad, Sonja, tucker, and Baj. At one point, he made the stitch voice (lelo and stitch :3) "AWEH I didn't know you could do that!" I told him. He laughed, and did the voice some more. "I'm glad you like it!" He laughed.

A few days later, we were invited to play Never have I ever with Sonja, Tucker, Steve, and Natalie. "It'll be like a couples game!" Sonja said. "Wait, don't say that though, the fans don't know we're dating!" I told Sonja. "Ooh, ok, I'll be SURE to let them know." Sonja teased. We played the game, Jordan told an embarrassing story about me in the process. Tucker couldn't make it, he chipped his tooth and had to go to the dentist.
Afterwards, I invited Jordan over to meet boo. Of course, he was sweet as always and brought her a huge teddy bear. The next day, when Jordan arrived at my house, Boo ran up to him and hugged his leg. He walked around for a few steps before removing boo from his leg, and putting her on his shoulders. It was cold outside, so we all went into my house. Boo loved Jordan, and Jordan loved boo. She acted almost like he was her father, it was adorable. I began cooking dinner, and Jordan sat in the living room. Boo walked up to me. "Mommy? Will Jordan be my daddy?" She said in her cute 6 year old voice. I laughed. "Maybe someday, sweetie." I walked into the living room to find that there was a fire in the fireplace, and Jordan wasn't there. A few seconds later, he came down the stairs. "Sorry, I totally wasn't in your recording room printing out a Kappa face and taping it to your computer." I punched his arm. He snickered. We went to the kitchen, and ate macaroni and cheese, because I didn't really feel like making anything. After dinner, Jordan sat down by the fireplace, and boo came over and sat down in his lap. She snuggled up into his chest and fell asleep. I looked at them and smiled. Jordan would make a great dad. Maybe someday... I thought to myself and put my head on the couch and drifted off to sleep.