Chapter one

I was walking home from school. It was the last week before school ends. When I got home I changed my clothes. And my mom said supper was ready so I went down stairs. I could smell what was cooked. It was Roast beef,mashed potatoes, and corn. I ate my supper and watched some T.V.. After that it was time to go to bed. I went to sleep and I had a Nightmare. Then next thing I knew I was dead. I didn't know how I died but I was in a world that looked like the exact  same but some different I found my house. I went into my house and I saw my mom crying and I saw my corpse. I got so scared I didn't know wat to do then something happened I was telaport to this world that was called the Dreamworld. 

-----------------------Night time--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I been here for sometime now. I saw this one guy he said his name was Laughing Jack ( I'm sorry. I was way to lazy to write her and him meeting srry.) He was nice. He said  he had other friends. Then he left. I was walking around then I saw somebody it was teenage boy. I went over to him and said hi he response with a ''Hey bitch.'' I got so mad. Then everything that had color faded. I felt something hard in my pocket. I look at pocket and saw a knife. I smiled and toke out  the knife and look at him. He had a look of fear because the color of me faded as well. He said ''What the hell are you?!'' I smiled and said ''I'm Nightmare. And I died because I in a dream. Now the same is going to happen to you." And with I stabbed him. It felt so great to kill. And now that I did that I felt happy. And I will let them all know I'm still here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! Its me! The author. Hope you enjoyed this! Tell me if you want me to do more. Sorry that it isn't long this is my first story. Soooooooooooooooooooooo.................................Srry. Bye.