Chapter 2

After me killing that boy ( I know I didn't put a gender for the person she killed.) i didn't know what to do with the body. I thought until I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around to see the clown I met hours ago.I said "Hello Laughing Jack." Laughing Jack laughed again before saying " Hello Nightmare." It made me slightly confused why I was call that. Laughing Jack said " Your confused why I called you that aren't you?" Then he laughed again. "Yes I am confused why you called me that. My name isn't Nightmare. It's Kaylyn." Laughing Jack countined laughing like mainic. Then he finally said "No. Your new name is Nightmare." Then I finally gave up and said " Fine. I take the new damn name." Laughing Jack smiled like an idiot. " Well Nightmare I must go now." And with he left the Dreamworld.

*****************I'm gonna time skip because I'm too lazy to write wat happened after that***********

Nightmare's Pov.

I was so bored ( you met a clown and kill somebody and now your bord.I should of not made this.) So I decided to walk around. Then I saw a little girl. She was wear a pink dress that was tore a little. She had brown hair. And green eyes. I walk over and said " What's your name?" Little girl said " I'm Sally." " Well Sally I'm Nightmare." Hi Nightmare! Will you play with me?"  " Sure Sall. What do you want to play?" "Hide 'n' Seek!"

Sally's Pov.

"Ok Sally. I'll count and you hide. Ok?" Said Nightmare. " Ok!!" And with that I ran and hide. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Ready or not here I come." I hide behind a giant teddy bear ( we all know Sally will dream of teddy bears and other nice things) so Miss Nightmare won't find me. "Sally where are you?" I couldn't help but giggle. She found me soon after.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••A few hide n seek rounds later•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nobody's Pov 

Me and Sally both got bored. Soon Sally said she had to go. Nightmare said bye to Sally. And then Sally left. Nightmare walked ( Again) and had a strange feeling of being watch by someone. She called for whoever was watching her to come out. And that person did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok I hope all of you loved this. I'm going to finish this probably tomorrow maybe. Till next time.