0..

luke was bored. oh so extremely bored. all he wanted to do was go find a girl. he was walking about town when he seen the one he wanted. she was sat at a taxi rank outside of the train station. he walked over and sat next to the blonde haired beauty.

"can i help you?" the girl raised an eyebrow at the 6 foot something boy. luke nodded.

"i'm luke. whats your name?" he leant back on the bench and looked the girl up and down. she had long blonde hair with a hint of blue at the ends. she had the sharpest eyeliner wing luke had ever seen. she was supporting a tight, red, fabric dress with spaghetti straps. luke liked thin straps, he liked how much it showed off.

"what's it to you huh?" luke had never experienced this before, usually girls were jumping to be with him.

"you're pretty." the girl raised an eyebrow at him and nodded in thanks.

"you don't need to know my name." the girl crossed her arms. "tell me an exciting story. then i'll tell you my name."

"an exciting story?" this girl confused luke, he wasn't used to stuff being so hard. "about what?"

"you, something to intrigue me, let me know you're worthy of my name and company tonight, as i assume that's what you want." the girl was showing next to no emotion which made luke want to impress her more.

"i've got the perfect one." luke smirked at the girl. "i'll call it 27..."